Luke Thomas is going off right now !!!

Luke Thomas suck big time. Can’t even stand the guy now. Stopped watching the mma hour. Him and Segura rubs me the wrong way.

PPV numbers say I'm right.
Your logic sucks. Some people love Jon and buy his PPV's, others hate him and buy PPV's to see him lose. Jon is a cheater and a fraud. Jon is also the best. None of those things are mutually exclusive. All of those things are true. Polarizing figures sell well, doesn't mean that no one cares that he cheated. If you were to say, "Tons of people care enough about Jon jones cheating to boycott the UFC and never watch his fights" then you'd be right. I think Jon Jones is a piece of shit but I'm still buying his PPVs because I love MMA and he's an elite fighter. There are plenty of people in the industry who are outraged by the special treatment that Jon's had and have been super vocal about it, you're just not paying attention, or maybe you just like to use shitty buzzwords whenever you can.

I really don't get why people even follow these dorky MMA journalists.
I suppose probably people who have a real thirst for mma and limited friends IRL to talk mma with.

It’s soo bad the Sherdog roundtables and beatdown after the bell shows went away. They were the only mma journalist type stuff worth listening to IMO at least of the stuff focused on current mma doings.

I suppose probably people who have a real thirst for mma and limited friends IRL to talk mma with.

It’s soo bad the Sherdog roundtables and beatdown after the bell shows went away. They were the only mma journalist type stuff worth listening to IMO at least of the stuff focused on current mma doings.
The roundtables really were the greatest.

The roundtables really were the greatest.
For sure. BatB could be magical, but too much of the time it would end up being mostly TJ DeSuckass.

For sure. BatB could be magical, but too much of the time it would end up being mostly TJ DeSuckass.
He took up a lot of space. The roundtables were such a great mix of people and encarnaceo really gave whatever event a feeling of awe... Sad its gone

He took up a lot of space. The roundtables were such a great mix of people and encarnaceo really gave whatever event a feeling of awe... Sad its gone
I miss the Rewind too. I think Jack is the only truly talented journalist MMA has seen to this point. I think he went on to a pretty reapectable career.

What differentiates Luke Thomas from a sub par Sherdogger that nobody listens to is simply the cajones to think his opinion is worth putting in front of a camera.

He's usually going off about his laptop like a whiny little girl full of oestrogen or a control freak

I miss the Rewind too. I think Jack is the only truly talented journalist MMA has seen to this point. I think he went on to a pretty reapectable career.
He was very good. What's he up to now?

Your logic sucks. Some people love Jon and buy his PPV's, others hate him and buy PPV's to see him lose. Jon is a cheater and a fraud. Jon is also the best. None of those things are mutually exclusive. All of those things are true. Polarizing figures sell well, doesn't mean that no one cares that he cheated. If you were to say, "Tons of people care enough about Jon jones cheating to boycott the UFC and never watch his fights" then you'd be right. I think Jon Jones is a piece of shit but I'm still buying his PPVs because I love MMA and he's an elite fighter. There are plenty of people in the industry who are outraged by the special treatment that Jon's had and have been super vocal about it, you're just not paying attention, or maybe you just like to use shitty buzzwords whenever you can.

The people who care are the VAST minority. That is the point I am making.

Most people just want to see the best LHW ever fight and don't care about the politics or BS - especially the casual fans. They don't give a fuck about cheating - if they did, Brock Lesnar would never have been the star he is either. The VAST majority just want entertainment.

Luke no matter how hard you try Jones will never like you.

This dude is annoying as fuck. Why on earth is somebody letting him report on anything is beyond me. Or better yet why is anybody listening to this guy.

Back