Luke Thomas is going off right now !!!

It takes no special talent to throw a ball, catch a ball, or even hit a ball over a fence. In fact, the most difficult thing to do in baseball is stealing bases, and even that's not too hard if you can run fast enough.

tenor.gif

Ah... I'm innocent then. I watched but didn't buy. I won't pay for another Jones fight since he started snitching.

I happened to pass outside a bar and I pressed my face against the window. I don't drink and I don't support it so I proteted outside silently - face pressed on glass for a few hours....

Funny thing is I was at a pub but left after Volkanovski upset the mini juice monkey. I'm not supporting the jj/usada/ufc farce, I don't need to be entertained in that way.

But why would anyone complain about a fighter testing positive multiple times and a card being completely relocated to another state in order to accommodate him?

Because they're just virgin kids living in their mom's basement.
They have no idea how steroids work and will now start using the word pulse and picrogram on a daily basis.
They believe only the fighters getting busted are on PED's.

It takes no special talent to throw a ball, catch a ball, or even hit a ball over a fence. In fact, the most difficult thing to do in baseball is stealing bases, and even that's not too hard if you can run fast enough.
You really are dumber then a rock/Colby. How hard is it to throw a 95 mph slider?

Is basically calling everyone who complained about Jon Jones, frauds. I'll add cliff notes later.
I like Luke, but he really isn't as smart as he thinks he is. All the outrage came from the hardcore MMA bubble which a small percentage of who actually pays for the PPV's. In fact the really savvy MMA nerd that has Bones outrage probably bootlegged a PPV stream.

Wow Jones pissed clean once...... who the fuck cares dude is dirty as fuck.

Cheats once always a cheat.

Fuck Jones and fuck Luke for flip flopping like a landed fish.

Fucking pussy

he's trying to fondle jons balls to get back in his good graces, plain and simple

I really don't get why people even follow these dorky MMA journalists.

Is that your rebuttal? Why aren't you bringing in millions a year if it's easy?

You're too fucking dumb to realize your mistake. Also, you didn't give me a straight answer in that other thread, so go fuck yourself, euro.

You're too fucking dumb to realize your mistake. Also, you didn't give me a straight answer in that other thread, so go fuck yourself, euro.
What? Then instead of than? Did I really need to correct it? You having a breakdown? What's the unanswered question that has you spun?

ufc projected 1 million buys. So it fell 300 k short of expectations.

It's important to note that the rest of the card was very good. I think you could've had just about any two guys tossed into the main event slot and pulled at least 400k. So hitting 700k isn't really all that great. He has some fans, but is by no means a huge draw. The buyrate for Jon vs Gus I was roughly half of 700k. So I think there were a lot of people tuning in to see of Gus could pull it off, simply because he was so close to doing it in the last fight. The next fight after Gus I for Jon was Glover, and that did exactly half of 700k.

On his own, he is not a big draw. At all. There has to be some other reason for most people to tune in.

Luke Thomas has severe mental health problems, his ego is through the roof and he is so optioned on everything. I have sent him 1 tweet in my entire life, which was in 2011 when I replied to his tweet saying "I don't agree with you that Nate vs Cerrone was fight of the year, I enjoyed Shogun vs Henderson much more, it was epic". and he blocked me. I couldn't believe it, blocked for thinking Shogun/Henderson was fight of the year against his choice. Absolutely ridiculous, clearly has some severe mental problems or if anyone doesn't agree with his opinion on something then they blocked. He can only be right, everyone else is wrong.

Lol he blocked you just for that ? why would anyone even do that, the heck is wrong with him.

What? Then instead of than? Did I really need to correct it? You having a breakdown? What's the unanswered question that has you spun?

You've been following me around from thread to thread and you're just being an argumentative imbecile in every post. I think it's time to say goodbye.

You've been following me around from thread to thread and you're just being an argumentative imbecile in every post. I think it's time to say goodbye.
When I saw what an elitist prick you were asking people if the were newbies, European or foreigners because they disagreed with your lame ass opinions I couldn't help myself.

Lol he blocked you just for that ? why would anyone even do that, the heck is wrong with him.
I know, I was shocked. The only thing I could think afterwards was that perhaps he meant to block someone else and blocked me by mistake. But maybe I am just being too kind. I was like WTF. seriously weird guy.

Back