Luke Rockhold Vs Stephen Thompson

Who's head would CLATTER off the canvas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CodCommando

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With only a 10lb weight diff, it's a good matchup if they fought. Who would win?

With only a 10lb weight diff, it's a good matchup if they fought. Who would win?

Well, it's a 15 pound weight difference on weigh-in night, and I think the divide will only increase between these two by the time they step into the cage.

Wonderboy gets hurt pretty bad.

Rockhold is a monster of a middleweight.. Thompson won't have the size advantage there

Last edited:
Rockhold is a big dude. After rehydration he would hold a fair weight advantage, and he isn't bad on the feet. This would be a massacre

Luke would put Wonderboy in the hospital. Lets not get carried away here.

Well seeing as Wonderboy put in an impressive performance within the past week and as a sherdogger I cant remember anything past that, Wonderboy by goat destruction.

Superman beats Batman via death Ray of doom.

There is something very wrong in the MMA community when

1. This is actually posed as a serious question
2. There are people who claim to follow MMA who would pick WB

Spin!

doc166113545_183737195

stephen is amazing but let's not get crazy rockhold is huge asf he would toss wonderboy to the mat and gnp him to dust

It is like it was every ones first time seeing Thompson fight, lets not ruin a good thing by getting ahead of ourselves.

3CwdvpPYKDLEI.gif

The fight would be worth it alone to see Rockhold's reaction to Wonderboy's spin kick. It triggered such rage against Weidman.

Come on, man. If you're gonna post a thread. At least have your facts straight. It's weight divisions... they are defined, and do not need to be guessed at.

Sherdog has to be the most reactionary sporting website in existence.

Bizarre people on Sherdog, seems whenever a fighter wins his match he can go on and beat other fighters in higher weight classes and automatically is in the (GOAT) conversation. I have seen this repetitive nonsense all too often on here for quite the time.

Wonderboy if it stays on the feet. Rockhold has looked lost on the feet at times, particularly against karate guys.

Wonderboy hasn't even challenged for the WW title and people are asking about MW?!

Rockhold.

Back