Luke Rockhold turns Brendan Schaub into a 12 yeard old school girl on Food Truck Diaries

rockholds excuses are on sugas levels

Sweet, it's Fuller McCallister. Uncle Frank was out of control and nobody had the balls to stop him.
uncle-frank-with-pizza-boxes-articleH-121918.png

God gave him the charisma of a turtle because it would be unfair if he had it all.

That show is dumber than the hot ones shit. What genius thought its smart to interview people with their mouth full of food?

???

Hot Ones is a great show...and I'm not sure how you can mock the 'genius' that came up with it when it is doing so well and attracts the guests that it does.

Beyond the funny reactions from the hot sauces, the quality and diversity of guests is top-notch. You would never expect legit superstars from music, film, tv, sports, comedy, etc. to do a net-based show with that topical format. The interviews are also a refreshing change from the mundane, superficial bullshit we usually get from 99% of other sources.

I'm with you on Schaub's show though...not sure how his appeal has apparently endured.

The thought of eating her ass makes me sick and I eat ass.
Lmao yes im in the same club as you and the thought of even being close to her revolts me
???

Hot Ones is a great show...and I'm not sure how you can mock the 'genius' that came up with it when it is doing so well and attracts the guests that it does.

Beyond the funny reactions from the hot sauces, the quality and diversity of guests is top-notch. You would never expect legit superstars from music, film, tv, sports, comedy, etc. to do a net-based show with that topical format. The interviews are also a refreshing change from the mundane, superficial bullshit we usually get from 99% of other sources.

I'm with you on Schaub's show though...not sure how his appeal has apparently endured.
<mma4>

I'd rather watch Tito Ortiz read Huckleberry Finn.

I can't bring myself to watch Schuab. I've avoided him all year. I can't be the only one. That picture was enough to stop me from clicking.

Worst show ever for somebody with misophonia. When I see them talking with food in the mouths I wish nothing but the worst for them at that moment.

Schaub should be the one person that goes out of business due to covid immediately

I'd rather watch Tito Ortiz read Huckleberry Finn.

The teacher I had for AP Lit, my senior year, had mentally checked out. One of our assignments was to do an oral report on an approved book of our choice. I decided to see how far I could go with this guy. From across the room, he asked what book I had chosen. I held it up and called out the title. I saw him squint before he made a note of it. Two weeks later, I did my report. During the report, we had to hold the book in our hands. At the end, he snatched the book from my hand. He flipped through it. Initially, he appeared disgusted. Then, he made a smirk with a snort and tossed the book back to me. It was pass/fail. I passed. My choice:
md8731330689.jpg

Back