• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Luke Rockhold is the only fighter that could pose a threat to Jones at LHW

I agree that Luke is the only legitimate threat to Jon ATM. However, the only weapon I see Luke having success with is his kicks. I’d like to see a lot more body kicks. He’s not great off his back offensively but he does have great sweeps and a murderous top game. Jon would be best served keeping it standing at distance, Luke is that good on top. If he can chop at jons legs repeatedly he might have a shot to land more and steal a decision. His offensive wrestling is not even worth mentioning when discussing weapons to utilize on Jon. Luke’s is just not very good much less great.

I don’t see Luke running the risk of getting rocked standing save more maybe a step in elbow.

I think it’s a more competitive match up than people think.

It’d be poetic justice if Luke beat Jon Jones all the rocksalt memes would have little significance

Do people really think Luke’s wrestling is better then DC !!!! Saying Luke has a serious chance is laughable, Luke will probably get smoked with that weak chin before he even gets a chance at jones. Romero should move up and put him away again..........

Nobody deserves to fight Romero two times. Nobody.

Luke confirmes what TS said.

Probably. Jon can't pico anymore. Luke still has Zero power in his hands. None. Is he going to win some epic war for the ages? Luke doesn't care enough. About anything. Surfing, chicks, partying, Tinder, and over-used question mark kicks. That's Luke Rockhold. Jon will begin to fade away without his roids.. even if he wins they will be unimpressive and boring as hell... like Smith, Gus 2, OSP.. He'd still beat up Luke.
Jon can pulse for life and he has chin, cardio and durability on his side.

Nobody deserves to fight Romero two times. Nobody.

Luke confirmes what TS said.

Jon can pulse for life and he has chin, cardio and durability on his side.
Then why did he appear rather slow and boring 3 out of his last 4 fights (besides DC for a reason lol)? I agree he smashes Rockhold scroll above. The fact that's the fight he wants.. is pathetic. Jon will never, ever, be considered a "fighter's fighter." A take on all comers to prove I'm the best because I believe I'm the best and need to prove I'm the best. He's just a cheat and a disgusting person. Sure he beats up MW Rockhold wowwww. Who's next, Cain? Wowwww.... this cheater-snitch ever going to challenge himself? Because he's grasping a legacy that will cease to exist right in front of him after one single L. Even if he never loses. He's a 30 for 30. Nothing more.

Give Rockhold a tune up fight vs Anthony Smith imo :).Then after that lets talk JBJ.

Back