• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Luke Rockhold is the only fighter that could pose a threat to Jones at LHW

Luke doesn’t have shit for Jon Jones, grappling wise Jones would destroy Luke.

Why isn’t Luke the middleweight champ then?

Bones would eat his asshole alive you! ____!

Mike-Tyson-ClappingLaughLOL.gif

Luke’s wrestling is not on par with jones

Yea Luke has a cracked chin after kos from bisping and especially Romero. JJ is bigger and longer and would take him down and prob win by tko

Um....what?

Rockhold is not an elite offensive or defensive wrestler, nor is he great off his back.

What he does have however, is possibly the best top game in MMA, which won't even be relevant against Jones because he'd never be able to take him down
This^

Rockhold definitely doesn’t have the power in his hands to drop Jones either. This fight is easier for Jones then his upcoming fight with Santos

are there 2 more disliked fighters in the UFC - wow

Well if that fight ever happened it would be my first time ever routing for Jones.

Not sure if this is a troll thread or not.....................Jones by standing elbow’s, Luke has some of the WORST cardio ! He’s just not on the same level as jones. Once those hands start dropping in the second & third rounds jones would put a damaged clinic on Luke’s body & face. Do people really think Luke’s wrestling is better then DC !!!! Saying Luke has a serious chance is laughable, Luke will probably get smoked with that weak chin before he even gets a chance at jones. Romero should move up and put him away again..........

When is the last time you saw luke held on his back? kennedy, a guy who out grappled roger gracie, tried to lay on luke and didn't find much success. Jacare got luke down multiple times and he couldn't control luke either.

if he can get out from beneath jacare multiple times, I think he can handle rolling with jones.
It's not "rolling" when Jones is elbowing you in the face.
Luke doesn't have the kill-shot in his hands or heart to win a war he has zero chance.

Last edited:
You guys are funny. I bet it would be a good fight.

You guys are funny. I bet it would be a good fight.
Probably. Jon can't pico anymore. Luke still has Zero power in his hands. None. Is he going to win some epic war for the ages? Luke doesn't care enough. About anything. Surfing, chicks, partying, Tinder, and over-used question mark kicks. That's Luke Rockhold. Jon will begin to fade away without his roids.. even if he wins they will be unimpressive and boring as hell... like Smith, Gus 2, OSP.. He'd still beat up Luke.

Back