Luke Rockhold: "I don’t lose to people like Jan Blachowicz"

1nto1n.gif

Luke should just fight, fall back from talking. He's providing too much ammo to his haters, and motivation to his opponents.

BRUTAL KO.

Rockhold got fucked up, his arrogance got in the way of being smart and actually keeping your hands up and having defense. Man if you put other people in his body they would do alot better right now (even with the slight glassy chin :D )

Jans octagon speach was so funny. He is like Pasha Biceps UFC version

Luke you are an arrogant fuckin piece of shit!

its got me wondering which champ was a bigger fluke.... bisping or rockhold.

I was there live to see the smug come right off his face. People wouldn’t hate Luke if he wasn’t such an arrogrant prick. No I don’t know him personally, I know it’s a persona, and I don’t care for it. Luke is the type of guy to kick people when their down, or it sure seems like it.

I don’t lose to people like Jan Blachowicz....

But when I do. I DO.

I was there live to see the smug come right off his face. People wouldn’t hate Luke if he wasn’t such an arrogrant prick. No I don’t know him personally, I know it’s a persona, and I don’t care for it. Luke is the type of guy to kick people when their down, or it sure seems like it.

I will say in Luke's defense, he was the more humble, less irritating of the two with Bisping. He actually consoled Mike a bit after the loss, but Bisping was a real prick after he KO'd Luke (Do you know where you are? Uhhhh...)

But if the nicest thing I can say about Rockhold is that he acted less douchey than Bisping, then that speaks for itself...

You just did, bud.

Back to modeling you go!

Back