Luke Rockhold: "I don’t lose to people like Jan Blachowicz"

I will say in Luke's defense, he was the more humble, less irritating of the two with Bisping. He actually consoled Mike a bit after the loss, but Bisping was a real prick after he KO'd Luke (Do you know where you are? Uhhhh...)

But if the nicest thing I can say about Rockhold is that he acted less douchey than Bisping, then that speaks for itself...

Everything Bisping did in regards to the second Rockhold fight was perfect and I won’t hear a word said otherwise. GOOD DAY SIR.

Everything Bisping did in regards to the second Rockhold fight was perfect and I won’t hear a word said otherwise. GOOD DAY SIR.

Oh, I laughed for sure from Bisping talking smack after that KO. Luke deserved it all, because he was and has been such a prick since.

He needs some mental coaching. I'm honestly surprised DC hasn't reigned him in more to stop him from being his own worst enemy.

Always a pleasure watching that ass clown go stiff.

Hwat a schmuk, lol
But I wish him to recover and be well in good health.

its got me wondering which champ was a bigger fluke.... bisping or rockhold.

As the only rocksalt fan left here, his title reign was legit as he beat lyoto, Bisping on his way to taking Weidmans soul. However his own arrogance and refusal to take opponents seriously by dropping his hands is his own fault. This guy is a frustrating fighter

As the only rocksalt fan left here, his title reign was legit as he beat lyoto, Bisping on his way to taking Weidmans soul. However his own arrogance and refusal to take opponents seriously by dropping his hands is his own fault. This guy is a frustrating fighter
He didnt beat Lyoto and Bisping during his title reign. He won it beating Weidman and then lost it in his first defense in the Bisping rematch.

He didnt beat Lyoto and Bisping during his title reign. He won it beating Weidman and then lost it in his first defense in the Bisping rematch.

I was just sayin He beat them on his way to his title shot this legitimizing his reign and yes he did lose it on the rematch because he was fighting like a dumbass which he still does. The only reason bispings reign was a fluke because he imo got knocked out vs Silva and the ref made a horrible call

TBH, Rockhold always had more success picking up on bigger opponents.

10598706_284037868465798_1623196839_n.0.jpg

War underdog Rockhold!
Does he have that tiger's balls in his hand?

Rockhold is a better overall fighter than Błachowicz. Shame about his glass jaw though.

“I have a harder time with smaller guys than bigger guys, I always have,” he explained. “But these guys are slow, they’re not as technical. I’ll pick them apart and dominate them. You give me a little extra size, a little extra strength but I still have my speed, I still have my technique. I’m going out there and it’s not looking good for my opponents.

“I don’t lose to people like Jan. I’m coming with everything I have.”

https://themaclife.com/featured-posts/i-dont-lose-to-people-like-jan/

Oh boy.... the salt levels are going to be through the roof on this one.

I cant wait.

Please Jan, dont let us down
Rock salt got knocked the fuck out
ralph.jpg

Perfect guy for an add featuring ocean water as background

Back