Luke Rockhold...has to stop bitch'n about Vitor

YaoNYC

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I like luke and I'm a fan, but now...he is looking like sore loser still bitching about Vitor's TRT.

A true fighter would fight anyone, any size or skill....no excuses.....

I like luke and I'm a fan, but now...he is looking like sore loser still bitching about Vitor's TRT.

A true fighter would fight anyone, any size or skill....no excuses.....

Bitter got his ass beat

Vitor did beat him with the TRT factor so Vitor has to man up and take a rematch to make sure the victory was legit.

The dude got his head punted into the 8th row and he is still calling out Vitor. You have to respect that.

I assume he wants a rematch. If Dana has taught us anything it's that you can make a fight happen with your mouth.

in all fairness to Luke, he does have a point.... and is entitled to his opinion

also if he keeps talking, theres more chance the fight actually happens

Has he really been complaining? He's sort of alluded to Vitor being a dirty fighter but I didn't really see him complaining about it.

All he does is talk about Vitor. He's a Vitor junkie. He has all of vitors old TRT needles in his closer and he worships them. My man craves Vitor

Vitor did beat him with the TRT factor so Vitor has to man up and take a rematch to make sure the victory was legit.

It was legit...TRT was legal than. Rockhold could have done it if he wanted to.

that may be true, but that spinning back heel kick is NOT TRT. its SKILL..

Luke should just take the loss and move on....bitching makes him look like a pretty-boy little bitch..

Vitor fear nobody bro but he got head kicked off bro Vitor no waste his time bro Vitor coming for the title

Vitor doesn't have to do shit. He knocked Luke's head off under legal circumstances and earned himself a title shot.

His body is ready now and I guess vitor's is not according to the NSAC

Rockhold wants a rematch so he has commenced the trash talking. Did everyone not see his post Phillipou fight talk into the camera?

And post fight after he was KO'd by Belfort he clearly stated TRT was not a factor.

I'd be mad if someone owned me like that too. You'd think he would have learned to tone it down after the first time but they're his brain cells.

We shall see, I used to laugh when Sylvia said he would get his revenge on Arlovski and he pulled it off

Back