Luke Rockhold...has to stop bitch'n about Vitor

I give him props for wanting to step in there again with a beast like Vitor.

I like luke and I'm a fan, but now...he is looking like sore loser still bitching about Vitor's TRT.

A true fighter would fight anyone, any size or skill....no excuses.....

First, he wants to fight the guy that KO'd him, how does that not fit your definition of a "true fighter"?

Second, he's campaigning to get a fight he wants. This is what fighters do to get a fight and sell a fight. It amazes me that people still don't get it.

Finally, he has a valid point. Vitor has a shady past, and if he wants to rematch a non-synthetic Vitor, more power to him.

Nothing worse than back peddling. First he says Vitor deserves all the credit for defeating him well over a year ago. Now he says he been dirty HIS WHOLE CAREER and that he wants a rematch. I get it. Vitor's an easy target right now with all the controversy.

Ya know what? How bout you call out Jacare? A lot of people seem to think you lost that fight. It was legitimately close (unlike that complete Belfort blowout) and the matchmaking makes sense now.

I want this fight and why not?

Machida is next for the title, if The Rock can beat Vitor in the meanwhile he would surely be real close to getting the next shot. If he cant get the Vitor fight he will have to wait longer.

Of course, if Vitor beats him again hes pretty much out of contention.

Well, maybe he does not care if people know he's sore about losing to a guy all jacked up.

He may have possibly received brain damage from the fight. Doubt any athletic commission would approve the fight.

Back