Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection

VroomyJeeps

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It all started when I was in my early teens, and I started lucid dreaming almost every night for no apparent reason. I didn't really know what it was so I went online in a video game I played, and asked the chat "Hey, do you guys ever wake up in your dreams?", and that's the first time I heard the term Lucid dreaming. Apparently it was a thing some people experienced and I was one of them.

I would just suddenly become conscious while dreaming and realise that I was in a dream, and I would try to control my dreams but it was hard.

At first I couldn't do much and I would only be able to control the dream for a short period of time. Once you become conscious it's almost like your mind tries make you forget about being conscious and slip back in to the dream world. It's very hard to concentrate and continue being conscious in the dream for long periods.

I started experimenting, shooting lasers from my eyes, flying, forming tornados, making people appear etc.. Since I was a teenager I would also will women in to existence and have sex with them. Even though I knew nobody could really see me and it was a dream I would still always take the woman to an empty room before I tried to sex her.

Anyway...

This was really the start of me fascination with all things paranormal and weird.

I started practising my lucid dreaming and was able to control my dreams for longer and longer periods of time, although I could never completely control what happened I was able to do certain things. My best moment was when I basically became storm from X-Men and I could fly, shoot lightning and make tornados.

After that I heard about something even more bizzare, Astral Projection. I read the stories in the paranormal forum about people coming out of their bodies, with a cord attached to them and they could leave the earth and go through walls etc.. I just didn't believe it. So I started to try and do it myself because there was no way I would ever believe it until I saw it with my own eyes.

I practised techniques for awhile but I was never able to achieve it, if it's even possible. The closest I came was.. one night I listened to some white noise or something like that, and it that was supposed to help induce astral projection while falling asleep. I managed to fall asleep while staying completely conscious but it was a scary sensation.

I felt my whole body tense up and paralyse. The pressure on my chest was so strong that I panicked and woke myself up.

This I was told, was the final stage before coming out of your body and projecting in the astral world. I was never able to come that close again.

I still dont really believe that it's possible and I think the people who have experienced it confuse it with lucid dreaming.

So I want to ask has anyone here honestly ever experienced astral projection? I still cant wrap my head around it being real.

However, I do know how real lucid dreaming can be.

If anyone here has any experiences with these things please share.

I've taken yogic instruction and among it is a technique to astral travel. The practice is difficult and I haven't had luck with it in terms of actually exiting the body. But one time I was just relaxing and not expecting I floated up out of my body only not even a foot away and it didn't last long but it was really freeing and blissful. Could have been just hallucination but felt very real.

I've tried my method of horns wiggle.

I used to leave my body in high school until I told a friend about it. He told me when you leave your body you leave it exposed for demons to possess.

If I realize I’m dreaming I can do a few things for a little while. How often do you dream TS?

I lucid dream every now and then. I also get sleep paralysis which sucks. I'd like to experiment in astral projection, but no idea on where to start

I practiced inducing vivid and controlled, lucid dream states over a period of years, as well as other states that included walking lucid states, in which I could project imagined visuals over the real world environment.

I have been considering getting back to it, as one of many parts of my health plan, as I have lost control over my sleep in the last few years and have extreme uncontrolled sleep states that are terrifying due to stress induced hallucinations.

As far as astral projection goes, yes, I have had a few out of body lucid states, but I firmly believe they were just lucid dreams. I am highly skeptical of this astral projection stuff, although I have had people look at me like I was completely full of shit telling them about my adventures in dreaming. Too bad for them sleep/dream institutes be alllllll.......science!

For me, I put astral projection in the same category as gods, ghosts and hillbilly's talking about alien abduction and anal probes. (cuz we all know, that's the go to story rednecks make up when they got to drunk and fucked their buddy on a hunting trip)

Last edited:
I used to leave my body in high school until I told a friend about it. He told me when you leave your body you leave it exposed for demons to possess.

If I realize I’m dreaming I can do a few things for a little while. How often do you dream TS?
  • Bart (to the restaurant owner): Hey Stavros, there's a guy in the bathroom trying to dine and dash.
    Stavros: What?! No one dashy-dine on Stavros!
    Homer: Why, you little!... I'm stuck! Somebody's hitting my ass with a thing!
    Stavros: Is frying pan!
    Homer: Leave your ass, Homer. Leave your ass.

great topic ts

I pretty much am only able to Lucid dream when I am in danger or going through some type of unpleasantness.

Sometimes what induces it is if something terrible happened in my dream and I was supposed to wake up from the experience but didn't, and the dream kinda breaks down for a second letting me know it's just a dream. I often find that there is some type of entity behind the chaos and often flips out when it is discovered. Or some time it will be the entity that is the outright cause of the bad dream and like any bad dream the goal was to wake me up.

When I Lucid dream there are No lazers, or willing people into existence, but I am like the train conductor in Matrix. I am faster, stronger, insane bravery, and can anticipate things before they do it and can even stop things from happening because it's my world and my rules. These entities range from cruel people to thuggish brute to random monster to self professing demons.

My most memorable lucid dream was ...
It was much of my extended family at my parents house as they often gather. It's in the middle of the night and we're having a good time. A hairy beastly monster starts terrorizing us from the outside, banging on the door, peering through the windows and demanding to be let in. it was quite scary. My family was crying and begging this monster to leave us alone. I was suppose to wake, but I didn't and I got SUPER pissed. I ran down stairs grabbed a baseball bat and headed to the front door where the beast was pounding again. I flung open the door to his surprise and busted out a bronx tale line..."We begged you to leave, now you'z cant leave" and as it fled I ran it down and proceed to beat it mercilessly until it cease to be.

I also met God in a dream, it wasn't Lucid per say.

wow, you guys have taken much more acid than i. :)

I occasionally control my dreams. But literally, all I ever do, is find hot girls and start fucking them. It's cool I guess, but kind of one dimensional. Sometimes I'd like to just chill and shoot lasers from my eyes.

It all started when I was in my early teens, and I started lucid dreaming almost every night for no apparent reason. I didn't really know what it was so I went online in a video game I played, and asked the chat "Hey, do you guys ever wake up in your dreams?", and that's the first time I heard the term Lucid dreaming. Apparently it was a thing some people experienced and I was one of them.

I would just suddenly become conscious while dreaming and realise that I was in a dream, and I would try to control my dreams but it was hard.

At first I couldn't do much and I would only be able to control the dream for a short period of time. Once you become conscious it's almost like your mind tries make you forget about being conscious and slip back in to the dream world. It's very hard to concentrate and continue being conscious in the dream for long periods.

I started experimenting, shooting lasers from my eyes, flying, forming tornados, making people appear etc.. Since I was a teenager I would also will women in to existence and have sex with them. Even though I knew nobody could really see me and it was a dream I would still always take the woman to an empty room before I tried to sex her.

Anyway...

This was really the start of me fascination with all things paranormal and weird.

I started practising my lucid dreaming and was able to control my dreams for longer and longer periods of time, although I could never completely control what happened I was able to do certain things. My best moment was when I basically became storm from X-Men and I could fly, shoot lightning and make tornados.

After that I heard about something even more bizzare, Astral Projection. I read the stories in the paranormal forum about people coming out of their bodies, with a cord attached to them and they could leave the earth and go through walls etc.. I just didn't believe it. So I started to try and do it myself because there was no way I would ever believe it until I saw it with my own eyes.

I practised techniques for awhile but I was never able to achieve it, if it's even possible. The closest I came was.. one night I listened to some white noise or something like that, and it that was supposed to help induce astral projection while falling asleep. I managed to fall asleep while staying completely conscious but it was a scary sensation.

I felt my whole body tense up and paralyse. The pressure on my chest was so strong that I panicked and woke myself up.

This I was told, was the final stage before coming out of your body and projecting in the astral world. I was never able to come that close again.

I still dont really believe that it's possible and I think the people who have experienced it confuse it with lucid dreaming.

So I want to ask has anyone here honestly ever experienced astral projection? I still cant wrap my head around it being real.

However, I do know how real lucid dreaming can be.

If anyone here has any experiences with these things please share.

Great topic. Let me ask you this;

When we dream we see vivid imagery as we do in real life. So, why can't we see this same vivid imagery when we close our eyes to think? Is it possible to see imagery as we do when we dream, while we're awake?

Brah, I can offer hints and ideas but when you do enter those dimensions I will then have authority over your person.

You wouldn't want that would ya?

Would ya !

200.gif

I have a hard enough time staying concious in reality. :D
I've tried the old astral projection but not lucid dreaming. I'm not visual enough, but I'm a healer and have seen some miraculous events. I can unconciously let go of my actions to heal someone else, my hands move and find the stuck knots in bodies and releases them. It's like someone else takes over and my concious mind can be focused on one thing, while my body automates what it's doing, to a degree that was initially scary.

This is a fairly interesting book related to astral projection and lucid dreaming.

Back