Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection

I used to leave my body in high school until I told a friend about it. He told me when you leave your body you leave it exposed for demons to possess.

If I realize I’m dreaming I can do a few things for a little while. How often do you dream TS?

i dream practically every night.

Ive had very rare bouts of lucid dreaming. I used to get sleep paralysis alot,especially when i was unemployed and had truly erratic sleep patterns. Once i started to work full time again...the sleep paralysis dissapeared completley and never came back..for which i am very thankful...so it may just be a physical thing that you need to change.

I believe I've had some obe that escaped my memory, because I thinking about it I vaguely remember sticking my hand through a wall, not physically but because I was incorporeal not knowing so until it happened. I was telling my kid about it which reinforces the memory.

They say to write down your dreams to advance in lucid dreaming. I hardly remember anything of my dreams.

My gf claims she did it a couple of times. (astral projections)
I don't really know what's my take on this matter.

I've been lucid dreaming since childhood. Figured out I could do it once when I dreamt that I had found a bag of gold. Knew right then and there that it was bullshit, and realized that I must be dreaming. Ever since then it got easier.

As for astral travel, I've had what I'd call an OBE. It wasn't drug induced, but I know some folks who've had OBEs while on certain drugs. I "awoke", as in I got the sensation that I was conscious, as I was floating up out of my body. I remember looking down upon it and laughing to myself; it was quite amusing to look down upon my sleeping form.

I then willed myself into the stairway, whereupon I got excited at the prospect of the entire thing, and disappointingly stirred myself into a fully wakened state. My inexperience and astonishment cost me.

I've "awoke" during sleep and realized I was asleep but I then usually end up waking up literally or I get sleep paralysis. Where Im in that half asleep half awake zone and I cant move for shit. I've been told that if u relax in that moment then u can Astral project. I naturally always resist it although I wish I'd try to relax just to see what happens.

Is morning wood a form of astral projection?

Cuz I do that a lot, if so.

My dreams last forever and often remind me of amazing movie plots

There's like surprise twists and turns.

Ambien ain't no joke.

Crazy

Don't try astral projection. It could open you up to demonic influence or possession.

So, you tried astral projection or whatever and ended up putting yourself into sleep paralysis instead. I guess you won't be trying that anymore, huh? sleep paralysis sucks, been dealing with that shit for most of my life. You're lucky you didn't see any scary shit, TS, it happens during sleep paralysis sometimes and the fact you have something standing over you (hooded figure or a creepy ass old lady) and you're unable to move is a horrible feeling.

Back