Lubin vs Gausha Sept.19th Showtime PBC

78-74 Lubin. Walking his man down a bit

“Did you have one of those Novas “. Smiles

87-84 Lubin. Gausha’s late work was the best of the round

close

RBG wasnt a POS

Is that avatar of the psychopathic "Granny Killer" of Michigan? The Wicked Witch-mer of Michigan? Can't wait to see her in prison for sending contagious COVID infected victims to retirement homes in order to increase the COVID death rate numbers. If that wasn't evil enough. She also blocked Dr.'s from giving hydroxychloroquine to SARS-CoV-2 victims. Again, to increase the death numbers. She is pure EVIL!

86-84 Lubin. Gausha landed solid right that had his man doing the chicken dance

78-74 Lubin. Walking his man down a bit

“Did you have one of those Novas “. Smiles
Nova comment annoyed.... The SS 396 big block Nova with aluminum heads was was actually one of the fastest factory stock muscle cars of all time.

106-103 Lubin. Bodywork and volume

close

Nova comment annoyed.... The SS 396 big block Nova with aluminum heads was was actually one of the fastest factory stock muscle cars of all time.

I lived all over the US during my childhood, one of states was Louisiana. Dragracing was huge there. A friend of mine in high school had a drag car he drove every day, it was a Nova. He had NEXT painted in small print on his trunk lid. That car was a beast.

I messed w my math somewhere . The right guy won anyway

I lived all over the US during my childhood, one of states was Louisiana. Dragracing was huge there. One of my friends in high school had a drag car he drove every day it was a Nova. He had NEXT painted in small print on his trunk lid. That car was a beast.
I almost bought 2 different Novas last month. A 69 big block.. then a 72 LS swapped one. Both on Facebook market place for a steal... Both were sold within minutes of listing. Lightweight great platforms for the drag strip.

Gausha who is not known for his power hurt him in the 10th. Charlo or Rosario stops him

Back