Low Carb diet Causes Insulin Resistance [new study]

The rule of thumb is to do the opposite of what the health authorities tell you, this is a good move maybe 90% of the time. They want you fat, unhealthy, taking 10 pharmaceutical symptom-suppressors a day, having to spend tens of thousands on various medical interventions. They're big mad about intermittent fasting, low carb diets, eating animal products like butter and eggs... Draw your own conclusions.

The rule of thumb is to do the opposite of what the health authorities tell you, this is a good move maybe 90% of the time. They want you fat, unhealthy, taking 10 pharmaceutical symptom-suppressors a day, having to spend tens of thousands on various medical interventions. They're big mad about intermittent fasting, low carb diets, eating animal products like butter and eggs... Draw your own conclusions.
This diet is going to get increasingly expensive in western countries. The narrative that cow farts are responsible for global warming, meat and animal products are the culprit of health problems, and a vegan diet (Monsanto herbicide ridden crops grown from soil depleted of nutrients) being the keys to global health, this is not going away anytime soon. We live in modern Idiocracy and too many people are blind to reality.

This diet is going to get increasingly expensive in western countries. The narrative that cow farts are responsible for global warming, meat and animal products are the culprit of health problems, and a vegan diet (Monsanto herbicide ridden crops grown from soil depleted of nutrients) being the keys to global health, this is not going away anytime soon. We live in modern Idiocracy and too many people are blind to reality.

I agree. Something interesting is that glyphosate robs the body of copper. Glyphosate is also hard for the body to get rid of, it just sits in the gut and continues creating problems. Copper is necessary for ATP production, for creating the myelin sheet on neurons and it's a co-factor for the most powerful antioxidant in the body. When neurons can't find copper, they replace it with barium, which isn't what you want. People who are eating a lot of wheat, soy, corn, etc, are basically guaranteed to be copper deficient. The solution is liver, very cheap and contains plenty of copper especially if from grass-fed cows.

People back in the day knew they should be eating liver every once in a while, even if it's not the most exciting meal in the world. Modern people have forgotten that, even though they need it more than ever.

The rule of thumb is to do the opposite of what the health authorities tell you, this is a good move maybe 90% of the time.
Don't overcomplicate it: follow the food pyramid many of us were taught in public school for optimal performance and health. High sugar, low fat, low protein is ideal for human wellbeing.

1711553105984.png

I've seen studies in the past with type 2 diabetes patients being on a low carb diet being able to control their diabetes with a low carb diet and getting off of some medications. the diet didn't work for everyone, I believe it tended to have around a 60% success rate.

I find the high carb Rice Diet created by Dr Walter Kempner fascinating. the high carb rice diet was used to treat type 2 diabetes. It had some success also, around 60% success rate if I recall right.

Yeah funny, it just sounds like stop eating like a fucking pig might help diabetes.......

TL;DR: Study says its good for fat people, bad for lean people.

Possibly flawed, these studies seem to have been done in third world countries, where research participants are likely not adhered to the same strict protocols as they are in first world countries.

If anyone can find the exact dietary plan for the participants, so far I can only find the macronutrients, it would be much appreciated.

Skimming through the research paper, feel like I'm already sniffing out a bunch of flaws.

Plant-based diets (Mediterranean, Okinawan) are time-tested for thousands of years to produce the longest lifespans around the world and some meatheads think they stumbled upon something better because they noticed they look more jacked with low carb dehydration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back