loving all this ufc hype for mcgregor, it will make Aldo look greater when he wins

Bazooka1**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All this Irish kid hype will come crumbling down once he steps in the cage with Aldo mark my words.

The only questuon will be what will all the mcgregor diick riders excuse be when Aldo squashes him like a bug?

So losing to Aldo - one of the very best fighters of all-time - would crush all of the hype behind McGregor? Seems like a poor argument.

Having said that, I think McGregor will beat Aldo, convincingly.

That fight is gonna be great for Aldo.
8th title defense
Gets dat Anderson Silva money type fight
Will be known as the man that beat the "goat". Get dat casual fan relevance.

8th title defense

Yup well said.

I have no doubt in my mind Aldo will beat Connor on the feet or ground he's better in either department.

It's lovely being on the Conor hypetrain.

He wins, he was the greatest, they always knew, No.1 GOAT.

He loses, he wasn't ready, he lost to the best in the world, he will get him in the rematch, if he did X thing he would've won.

It's a foolproof plan.

8th title defense

I'm not convinced that Aldo will win, but if he really wants bigger paydays he should be demanding this fight. Nobody but Conor or Pettis as an opponent can give him the money he wants (and deserves).

I'm not convinced that Aldo will win, but if he really wants bigger paydays he should be demanding this fight. Nobody but Conor or Pettis as an opponent can give him the money he wants (and deserves).

Well he already said he wants him next.
Now we're just waiting for McGregor to do his part.

10917099_10152774295577851_3263432359447254082_n.jpg

Is this viral marketing to try to get people excited about a potential Aldo vs. Connor fight, and to forget about what Edgar just did to Cub Swanson?

Maybe that's who they are really setting up for success

As I'm a fan of chaos in the fight business...I love the big push as well.

It essentially makes every Conor fight a potential disaster...which is good drama/intrigue that we normally wouldn't have for a non-title fight.

I'll account bet both of you guys.

McGoober will lose to Aldo, then lose to Mendes, then he'll be shielded from Edgar so he doesn't lose and disappear into oblivion

It's win-win for the UFC. McGregor wins, hype continues. Aldo wins, he finally gets that big money win and possibly makes him a star (finally).

The only downside I see it if Aldo wins and he's still not a big draw, he never will be.

aldo seems to have plateaued. past that it seems like he coasts in the second half of the fight and that might be what allows conor to crack him open.

i think mcgregor wins, but thats why they fight, we dont really know.

Or could thrust Siver into the spotlight with an upset of Serra-esque proportions. Yeah! I put $200 on Siver today... Just in case.

It's lovely being on the Conor hypetrain.

He wins, he was the greatest, they always knew, No.1 GOAT.

He loses, he wasn't ready, he lost to the best in the world, he will get him in the rematch, if he did X thing he would've won.

It's a foolproof plan.

fucking genius....

Conner wins next fight but not much else.

Back