loving all this ufc hype for mcgregor, it will make Aldo look greater when he wins

Is this viral marketing to try to get people excited about a potential Aldo vs. Connor fight, and to forget about what Edgar just did to Cub Swanson?

No one is interested in seeing Frankie lose another close decision in a title fight.

It is a wasted Aldo fight.

Sucks for Frankie but those are the breaks.

All this Irish kid hype will come crumbling down once he steps in the cage with Aldo mark my words.

Why would it? did you miss how unfazed he was in his UFC debut? In his first top 5 fight? The dude doesn't give a fuck, he has the perspective of a sherdogger in that he gets that win or lose if he goes out and fights like a damn madman he'll be loved either way, there's really no downside to it when you're rational and completely confident.

But I suppose you wouldn't know OP..

No one is interested in seeing Frankie lose another close decision in a title fight.

It is a wasted Aldo fight.

Sucks for Frankie but those are the breaks.

Sad that people think that way, if ever there was a rematch to make...So, we are all just supposed to pretend that Connor is more talented that Edgar.

All this Irish kid hype will come crumbling down once he steps in the cage with Siver mark my words.

The only questuon will be what will all the mcgregor diick riders excuse be when Siver squashes him like a bug?

ftfy

That fight is gonna be great for Aldo.
8th title defense
Gets dat Anderson Silva money type fight
Will be known as the man that beat the "goat". Get dat casual fan relevance.

No matter what fans think of McGregor's hype, he will be the biggest fight Aldo has ever had in terms of popularity and exposure. Win or lose, Aldo should thank Conor for almost single-handedly making the FW title something everyone is talking about.

The end of the fight will look something like this:

10_Aldo_Mendes_05_large_large.jpg

McGregor hasn't even been tested. He loses to a nobody and fights guys like Brandao and Siver. So are we supposed to be surprised when he gets KTFO by Aldo? He can talk and hype himself up, but never proven himself.

All this Irish kid hype will come crumbling down once he steps in the cage with Aldo mark my words.

The only questuon will be what will all the mcgregor diick riders excuse be when Aldo squashes him like a bug?

SHH.

When is the last time anyone could present a reason why Aldo was in any danger or could be beaten? Exactly. We need some hype and excitement to build stars. We also want Conor to go into Aldo as the +12000 favorite so that I can get rich...

It's lovely being on the Conor hypetrain.

He wins, he was the greatest, they always knew, No.1 GOAT.

He loses, he wasn't ready, he lost to the best in the world, he will get him in the rematch, if he did X thing he would've won.

It's a foolproof plan.

McGoober will lose to Aldo, then lose to Mendes, then he'll be shielded from Edgar so he doesn't lose and disappear into oblivion

The end of the fight will look something like this:

10_Aldo_Mendes_05_large_large.jpg

McGregor hasn't even been tested. He loses to a nobody and fights guys like Brandao and Siver. So are we supposed to be surprised when he gets KTFO by Aldo? He can talk and hype himself up, but never proven himself.

That fight is gonna be great for Aldo.
8th title defense
Gets dat Anderson Silva money type fight
Will be known as the man that beat the "goat". Get dat casual fan relevance.

SHH.

When is the last time anyone could present a reason why Aldo was in any danger or could be beaten? Exactly. We need some hype and excitement to build stars. We also want Conor to go into Aldo as the +12000 favorite so that I can get rich...
nkuvwdi.jpg

Haha, what a concentrated dose of hatery. Conor beating Aldo was one of the best mma moments ever, at least in my opinion. Top ten, definitely. Both sides were both so sure of the result, and it ended in such a quick, definitive destruction. I love it.

The only questuon will be what will all the mcgregor diick riders excuse be when Aldo squashes him like a bug?
giphy.gif

Jose's plan was to fake his death like 2pac. He was gonna die by the first punch but Big John accidentally knocked him with his knee so he couldn't act dead. It messed up everything.

Oh man reading some of those old comments is comedy gold. The beauty of Internet. Nothing is ever forgotten. Lol at the Siver one especially.

Back