Loureda has a next opponent

She's supposed to be a 'Master' of taekwando but they still keep feeding her opponents who have just one or two pro fights and often a 0.500 record. It's pathetic it really is.

Loureda - go fight some REAL fighters, have some tough bouts, go thru fire and still emerge victorious, go snatch Victory from the very edge of the Jaws of Defeat.

Suffer the Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune, a few times.

Then....and only then..............we'll call Loureda a fighter.

But not before.

She’s gonna be a ufc champ in five years IMO.

I think vals only like 21

She's 22, but Kay Hansen is 20, Erin Blanchfield is 21, Maycee Barber is 22 and they're already mixing it up with tough opposition.

Why are people complaining about a 22 yr old with a 2-0 record (2-1 amateur) fighting someone with a 1-1 record?

I know Sherdog is full of haterz but c'mon.

also: wrong forum, worldwide is that way -->

She's supposed to be a 'Master' of taekwando

Her taekwondo credentials are actually very underwhelming, there's a lot of bullshit PR and storytelling around her. I remember that she was first introduced as an Olympian, when she actually never even made it to the US team.

Last edited:
Her taekwondo credentials are actually very underwhelming, there's a lot of bullshit PR and storytelling around her. I remember that she was first introduced as a Olympian, when she actually never even made it to the US team.
It's all in the wording.. notice, she states it's "Olympic style" taekwondo. WTF does that mean lol.

Also go peep her most recent IG post where it looks like she has staph on her chest lol.

It's all in the wording.. notice, she states it's "Olympic style" taekwondo. WTF does that mean lol.

It just means that she trains taekwondo under the Olympic rules, which is, I guess, what most people do. She did claim to be part of the US Olympic team (she wasn't) or at least made ambiguous comments about it and made no attempts to correct people who "misunderstood" her. She just went once to a world championship and immediately lost her first match.

Taekwondo master Valerie Loureda signs with Bellator, aims to be best fighter on planet

Her Taekwondo record

It just means that she trains taekwondo under the Olympic rules, which is, I guess, what most people do. She did claim to be part of the US Olympic team (she wasn't) or at least made ambiguous comments about it and made no attempts to correct people who "misunderstood" her. She just went once to a world championship and immediately lost her first match.

Taekwondo master Valerie Loureda signs with Bellator, aims to be best fighter on planet

Her Taekwondo record
LMAO so she's 1-4 in TKD.. uh oh

Only here for ass-pics
<32>
msz7puq.jpg

k8cj90t8i4w11.jpg
vl03.jpg

upload_2020-7-30_22-5-19.jpeg
Have at it champ.

WMMA shitshow doesnt bother me that much. Between the UFC, Bellator, ONE, and PFL there are a total of like 30-35 legit women fighting throughout all weight classes and only about half of them are fun to watch. The rest of them are soccer moms and/or fit girls turned fighters. I understand some of them need some marketing beyond their fighting skills to sell their fights.
I dont think anyone is pretending like she is the next big thing or future champ. She knows and we all kow that she is there because of her looks. At least she is fighting someone on her level.

Lol at the MVP comparison. Lourdes is 2-0 taking on a fighter who is 1-1. This is legit matchmaking. This isn’t MVP who fights Daley, then goes back to kick the can only his next fight.

If they had matched her up against tough opponents the same posters would be accusing Bellator of trying to ruin her like they did Aaron Pico.

She's 22, but Kay Hansen is 20, Erin Blanchfield is 21, Maycee Barber is 22 and they're already mixing it up with tough opposition.
None of them were fighting world beaters in their first theee fights, either. Also, Maycee was weight bullying.
Why are people complaining about a 22 yr old with a 2-0 record (2-1 amateur) fighting someone with a 1-1 record?

I know Sherdog is full of haterz but c'mon.

also: wrong forum, worldwide is that way -->
Because they’re mentally deficient

Lol at the MVP comparison. Lourdes is 2-0 taking on a fighter who is 1-1. This is legit matchmaking. This isn’t MVP who fights Daley, then goes back to kick the can only his next fight.

If they had matched her up against tough opponents the same posters would be accusing Bellator of trying to ruin her like they did Aaron Pico.

None of them were fighting world beaters in their first theee fights, either. Also, Maycee was weight bullying.

Because they’re mentally deficient
She has 2 pro fights and is on Bellator cards. Really says it all about that shitshow organisation. Coker is a nice guy though so no harm done.

Bellator should do a Challenger Series, like they did with Strikeforce, to have these fighters making their pro-debut or having their first 4 or 5 fights (Loureda, Neal, Edwards, Claxton, etc.), instead of having fighters making their pro debut in the same event as Chandler, Benson, etc. It just looks messy and unorganized.

Lol at the MVP comparison. Lourdes is 2-0 taking on a fighter who is 1-1. This is legit matchmaking.

This one is normal, but I can't forget that Loureda was involved in the only MMA fight I've ever heard of where an Athletic Commission forced a promoter to cancel a mismatch.

Commission nixes Bellator MMA bout involving fighter with 0-12 amateur record

(And once again, Loureda is mentioned there with a weird phrasing that makes it sound like she was an Olympian, which she wasn't).

Her Taekwondo record
aha interesting. So she's a bit of a self-promoting BS artist. Pretty much what I thought.
I've seen both of her Bellator fights and very unimpressed with her MMA skills and I didn't see a whole lot of amazing Taekwando either.

View attachment 787139
Wow.

And she still goes on social media proclaiming she will be the next goat.

I understand she is being brought along at a responsible pace, but 13 months ago she fought an opponent whose only pro result was a draw. This was her last fight

I guess it’ll be even more satisfying when she gets KO’d Honda style
She's supposed to be a 'Master' of taekwando but they still keep feeding her opponents who have just one or two pro fights and often a 0.500 record. It's pathetic it really is.

Loureda - go fight some REAL fighters, have some tough bouts, go thru fire and still emerge victorious, go snatch Victory from the very edge of the Jaws of Defeat.

Suffer the Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune, a few times.

Then....and only then..............we'll call Loureda a fighter.

It’s her 3rd pro fight. Who do you want her to fight?

It’s her 3rd pro fight. Who do you want her to fight?
A. Answer is a fighter who isn't a joke contest, that's who.

2nd fighter that "Master" (her words) Valerie Loureda fought was Larkyn Dasch who is a HOOTERs waitress FFS (pic below) , and she had a "fight record" of 0-1 when she fought Loureda. And....BY THE WAY..... she fought Loureda in June 2019 and, magically, has not fought again, anywhere.
larkyndasch.jpg

1st fighter that "Master" (her words) Valerie Loureda fought was Colby Fletcher who was 1-2 at the time. She hadn't fought ANYONE since 2015 (almost FOUR YEARS) before her fight with Loureda. And, again, magically, Colby Fletcher has also not fought since Feb 2019 (the Loureda fight).

So....CONCLUSION is obvious : both these opponents are NOT active fighters, they were BOTH on losing records, basically "soccer moms" (to use a phrase) and were simply stuck in the cage with the explicit intention to LOSE and they were PAID to lose. Neither has fought since, because they are not active fighters. And I almost guarantee you they won't fight again since they're probably happy with the $$$$ they got paid to lose to Loureda.

This whole Loureda thing is, essentially, a scam. As a previous poster said, an attempt was made to have her first MMA contest against a girl who was 0-12 !!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO AND TWELVE!! The commission refused to authorize that fight, rightly so.

Bellator does do this : pick it's Preferred-Fighters like Aaron Pico and Loureda and feed them utter garbage cans to simply try to build their fight records. It's completely pathetic.

Surely you can see this??? For God's sake man. Stop shilling for a joke like "Master" Loureda.

Back