Relationship Lost My Grandfather and Cousin This Week

My condolences mate.

Hopefully you have family to turn to at your time of need. I'm sure they'll appreciate you as well.

Sorry to hear brother. It's good when I see people appreciating their grandparents, especially while they were still around. Some find their way to that too late, some not at all.

Losing two relatives in quick succession...tough times. Wish I could do or say more but you have my support and from what I can tell the support of everyone else around here.

My granddaddy passed away today at 83 years old. One of the best men I’ve ever met. Taught me so much about being a man and responsible adult. He’s going to be sorely missed

The last time I saw my grandfather was at a hospice on Monday. Which sadly was also the day I found out my cousin passed away from a possible overdose. He was a nurse and father of two boys.

Been a rough week for the family to say the least

Sorry to hear that brother. It's bizzare how bad news sometimes come in bunches.

Condolences to you and your family for your losses.

83 is a hell of a run.

OD is a sonofabitch. I don't want to overstep but was it Fent?

Condolences and I'm sorry for your losses

That sucks, Sherbro. My condolences. This is a rough week for your family. I hope it only strengthens the bonds between the remaining family members.

Sorry dude. Hope your family gets through this bad moment. Holidays are coming up too.

That's a tough week. We all need to be chill when we get pissed at people IRL, you never know what they are going through.

I hope the shell shock wears off and you find a good path forward.

My granddaddy passed away today at 83 years old. One of the best men I’ve ever met. Taught me so much about being a man and responsible adult. He’s going to be sorely missed

The last time I saw my grandfather was at a hospice on Monday. Which sadly was also the day I found out my cousin passed away from a possible overdose. He was a nurse and father of two boys.

Been a rough week for the family to say the least
May they rest in peace. May their memory be a blessing.

Sorry to hear this bud.

My grandfather raised me so it was very difficult for me when he died.

sorry for your losses buds...

i never got to meet my grandfathers so atleast you got that on your side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back