Relationship Lost My Grandfather and Cousin This Week

Brother Numsi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
My granddaddy passed away today at 83 years old. One of the best men I’ve ever met. Taught me so much about being a man and responsible adult. He’s going to be sorely missed

The last time I saw my grandfather was at a hospice on Monday. Which sadly was also the day I found out my cousin passed away from a possible overdose. He was a nurse and father of two boys.

Been a rough week for the family to say the least

Rest in peace, he sounds like a wonderful grandfather

Its hard to imagine what your family is going through with two losses so close together, my condolences. Enduring this may make you all closer than ever, at least that was the case after my grandfather passed. It sort of made a number of my family members start communicating with each other again

Sorry to hear. He did his part and will live on. They say people die twice. First is when they die and second is once the name is spoken last.
Also sorry about your cousin its tragic and its gonna be very hard for the kids especially...

My granddaddy passed away today at 83 years old. One of the best men I’ve ever met. Taught me so much about being a man and responsible adult. He’s going to be sorely missed

The last time I saw my grandfather was at a hospice on Monday. Which sadly was also the day I found out my cousin passed away from a possible overdose. He was a nurse and father of two boys.

Well you're lucky to have such a cool grand dad man, a lot of people who find trouble in life likely didn't have someone like him in their life.

Not sure what to say about the cousin man, hope his family and the rest of you are ok.

upload_2022-11-17_23-16-36.gif

That's two ends of the death spectrum right there. Sounds like a life well lived, & a tragedy back to back.

Condolences to you & your Loved ones on both.

Condolences and RIP. Sorry for you and the families to endure two loses so close together. Pass on the lessons your Grandfather taught you

Damn sir, that's fuckin crazy.
I genuinely hope you're alright man.

PM me if you feel like venting or something, maybe if you want you can me a cunt or something if it makes you feel better.

Sorry to hear that brother. I'll be praying for Ya'll.

R.I.P. to your Granddad and cousin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back