Lost Donkey Seen With Herd of Elk

That donkey is just living his best life. Hopefully a Elkey isn't born! :eek:

Saw that with a rooster. This rooster hung around and pecked with with this flock of ibis for a while. Ibis usually leave during heavy storms or hurricanes.

Nope. They stayed with rooster.

it's a great story, but the, "earned his freedom" bit at the end turned me off. i know what that woman meant, though.

This donkey is in a deep inflitration mission.

Way to blow his cover up
The Donkey may not even remember who he really is or what his mission was supposed to be.

Overwhelmed as one would be placed in my position
Such a heavy burden now to be the one
Born to bear and bring to all the details of our ending
To write it down for all the world to see
But I forgot my pen
Shit the bed again

Donkey-Species-Image_1.jpg

Donkey’s are great. There was a few that used to be in a fenced in cow field right next to my home when I was a kid. They would greet me every morning and I would cross the fence and give them an occasional apple and carrot; they would even let me ride them, and they always seemed to get along with the cows just fine.

Donkey’s are great. There was a few that used to be in a fenced in cow field right next to my home when I was a kid. They would greet me every morning and I would cross the fence and give them an occasional apple and carrot; they would even let me ride them, and they always seemed to get along with the cows just fine.

Yeah they get along good with cows and they'll protect them from coyotes. Donkeys are cool.

Donkeys are a lot smarter than people give them credit for. I have seen one approach a man to ask for help to remove cactus needles that were stuck on his face

Back