losing strength

HitmanNO.1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
in the past few weeks my numbers have dropped, I was wondering how I can build back up to where I was at. Im guessing that my not eating as much and being sick contributed to this. What can I do to get back to where I was??

If you've been sick, take a few days off and then build back up slowly. Don't dive right back into heavy weights after a lay-off though

What kind of illness are you getting over? The flu whips my ass, and takes a couple weeks to get me back up to par.

If you hit a plateau or you numbers even drop its time to change your routine.

-track your progess both short term and long term; this way if you backslide as long as you know long term your progessing you'll be less likely to beat the shit out of yourself...my progress at the end of the year looks like a stock market chart, it slopes up but there are a few dips down along the way. Its ok to step away from the battle to win the war. Training is a life long journey.

Take a rest..... Probably just burnt out. Consider uping your protein and overall caloric consumption and possibly switch up your workout a bit.

I'm going through a bit of a funny stage at the moment where I am losing strength but I think that this might have something to do with the fact that I'm not eating too well at the moment. I don't think that my increase in the amount of cardio that I have been doing has helped either.

Back