Lorenzo Hood (Bellator) is a can crusher

He is in Bellator. Had a decent boxing career, and he is skilled on the feet and hits like a truck.

Yup whenever they're done with Kimbo they can have Butler KO him to boost his name value.

Thats literally all that dumb promotion does. Go ahead and look at the records of the winners and losers on that card.

Clicking random names in the 'loss' column I found one win, from a guy with 17 losses.

So did anyone watch his fight with Miranda? Hood was significantly smaller then. I believe that fight was at middleweight meaning he must have put on at least 100 lbs since then(given it's been a few years). The guy is huge and has to cut to make the heavyweight limit.

Everybody is a can crusher until they fight in a major org. Some of them keep crushing people.. some of them gets crushed.

Everybody is a can crusher until they fight in a major org. Some of them keep crushing people.. some of them gets crushed.

I love me some minor league MMA but the combined record of the losing pro fighters is literally:

1-107

Thats 1 win in 108 bouts! While the winners are mostly undefeated fighters.

I love me some minor league MMA but the combined record of the losing pro fighters is literally:

1-107

Thats 1 win in 108 bouts! While the winners are mostly undefeated fighters.

It's the promotion the "soccer mom killer" vid comes from.

Back