In Fedor We Trust, amen™
@Silver
Reaction score
Lorenzo Fertitta said that they're offering to extend Jones contract
(@
0:15)

[YT]gJTB3L91hYY&start=15[/YT]

This was confirmed last week by Dana:

Exactly. Jones is under contract at the moment and should have to fight the #1 contender.

Jones tweeted not that long ago

"What contract?" as a reply to someone asking about how his contract negotiations are going.

Didn't Dana say that Jon has 5 fights left on his contract?

Didn't Dana say that Jon has 5 fights left on his contract?

UFC regularly offers contract extension early and often. Likely theu are offering Jones a paybump and extension to fight Gus.

Lorenzo Sr. is such a pimp. His son is gonna run the game in a few years. Buddy just casually sitting in on executive meetings of a multi billion dollar company. Fertittas recognize it's all about keeping it in the family.

Dana's son is not so impressive, but whatever though, he will still be richer than I ever will be no matter what he does in life.

Lorenzo Sr. is such a pimp. His son is gonna run the game in a few years. Buddy just casually sitting in on executive meetings of a multi billion dollar company. Fertittas recognize it's all about keeping it in the family.

Dana's son is not so impressive, but whatever though, he will still be richer than I ever will be no matter what he does in life.

He made Jones an offer he couldn't refuse.

From the sounds of it JBJ wants a current hike in the current contract rather than an extension. HMMMMMMMMMM

From the sounds of it JBJ wants a current hike in the current contract rather than an extension. HMMMMMMMMMM

Lorenzo probably wants to extend Jones' contract if Jones wants better pay and PPV cut.

Sounds about right to me.

and people believed dana when he said jones wasnt negotiating, just ducking lmao

watched mor eof the video

NICK DIAZ

FUCK

THIS IS THE REAL HEADLINE, WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE

i thought malki kawal was his manager

OT6B7901-DC9NoRzk4z.jpg

why theyre extending his contract when hes just about to lose to gus

that doesnt make much sense but w/e, its not my money

doubt Jones would want to extend his contract unless he gets the DC fight first

Back