Lords of the Fallen

LOL that's because you were naked bro. Armour makes a huge difference in this game.
Fuck. How do you deal with the turtle enemies. I might have to just start a new playthrough and go dex.

Fuck. How do you deal with the turtle enemies. I might have to just start a new playthrough and go dex.
You mean those assholes who hide behind their greatshields and just poke you to death?

Hate those guys. Still haven't figured out how to consistently guard break them. If you kick them, they will sometimes try a shield bash and then you can backstab them but it doesn't always work.

I'm trying to find a consistent strat for Guardian (two bosses after your favourite, Infiltrator). He's the hardest in the game for me and I can't finish the run until I figure him out.

I'm trying to find a consistent strat for Guardian (two bosses after your favourite, Infiltrator). He's the hardest in the game for me and I can't finish the run until I figure him out.
Lobos actually has a ton of good vids on this game. He has one on how easy it is to shield bash the Champion.

Lobos actually has a ton of good vids on this game. He has one on how easy it is to shield bash the Champion.
I'll have to check them out. He was actually where I learned about bashing Champion. I was watching one of his older runs during my first playthrough.

Yeah he's kind of ridiculous considering how little stamina you have in this game. It's hard to hit him and get out of range again.
Fightincowboy did a boss strat video that basically just said hit and run. Mainly attack when he’s charging the fire orbs since there’s almost no openings otherwise.

Heads up all, I just picked this up, it's under $5 (Cdn) on Steam right now.

I played it for about an hour today, and liked what I played so far. The character waddles like a penguin, but I like the weighty feel of him, and the look of the armor. The environments are really nice looking too, everything is meaty. The lighting is weird at times though. Sun beams look like giant spotlights aimed down at me.

I'm near the end of a few Souls games, a genre I've only gotten into recently (total vidya crack), and put this on my wishlist. I'll def get back to this later!

Any other Souls-like games you guys can recommend. I finished DS1, about to wrap up DS3, DS2 and BB, an epic buffet!

Code Vein is something else i have my eye on. Anime Souls has my attention!

Heads up all, I just picked this up, it's under $5 (Cdn) on Steam right now.

I played it for about an hour today, and liked what I played so far. The character waddles like a penguin, but I like the weighty feel of him, and the look of the armor. The environments are really nice looking too, everything is meaty. The lighting is weird at times though. Sun beams look like giant spotlights aimed down at me.

I'm near the end of a few Souls games, a genre I've only gotten into recently (total vidya crack), and put this on my wishlist. I'll def get back to this later!

Any other Souls-like games you guys can recommend. I finished DS1, about to wrap up DS3, DS2 and BB, an epic buffet!

Code Vein is something else i have my eye on. Anime Souls has my attention!

Sekiro!!

Back