Opinion Lord Tucker (the GOAT) AGREES with ideas from Pocahontas' book and SHATTERS the minds of shills

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Lord Tucker finding himself cosplaying the political Malcom in the Middle again as he AGREES with senator, presidential candidate and 1/1024th Native American, Elizbeth 'Pocahontas' Warren, agreeing with her warnings about women entering the workforce, raising the supply of labour and in turn lowering the wages of the average worker.

This is of course compounded by the effect of illegal immigrants flooding into the country, causing higher supply of low skill jobs (less $$$$$$ for the low skill workers) and higher demand for things like housing (more $$$ to buy a house/rent an apartment).

i am forced by your title to assume you are wrong and not read or watch the OP

She has a 1 in 1024 chance of being elected.

What is with you guys sucking on Tucker Carlson's pussy lately?

Lord Tucker

Lord Tucker, Daddy Trump.

Seems like you Trump fans were ready and waiting for authoritarian strongmen to come in and whip you into submission. Talk about being on your knees.

Republicans the minute Trump won...

images

As a Native American I'll allow this,

Only because it is hilarious to watch people be bigots and racist at their peak and have no idea about it ...

Go on...

She has a 1 in 1024 chance of being elected.

The current President is Donald Trump. At this point, a loaf of bread with a face drawn on it has a decent shot.

The current President is Donald Trump. At this point, a loaf of bread with a face drawn on it has a decent shot.

Donald Trump ran an excellent campaign...near genius at times. Its good for a man to give credit where it's due.

Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas sold her soul to the devil and now belongs to the Globalists while pretending to be an Indian.

She actually has a background in economics and understands the system. Could be bad for shareholders.

*Darth Tucker

So what's the big news about Tucker, TS?

I saw none here.

You conservatives really love emasculating yourselves with the names you give to these men you like. Disgusting.

I think all economists have to agree with the core points here. I've said the same thing and written it here.

I think some of the hand-wringing for prior times is overblown though. It wasn't just the entry of women into the workforce that exploded the labor pool and depressed wages. It was the globalization of the economy that did it as well. EVen if women had never entered the workforce, it would have been the same problem except with cheaper foreign labor being the driving factor.

The impact on the home life is certainly not arguable though. Although I'm trying to think of time when households, especially in poor families, didn't need the wife to work as a maid or a cook in the homes of wealthier people.

Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas sold her soul to the devil and now belongs to the Globalists while pretending to be an Indian.
I thought she was pretending to be Native American? Is she saying she has blood from India now aswell? what an idiot.

Back