Opinion Lord Tucker (the GOAT) AGREES with ideas from Pocahontas' book and SHATTERS the minds of shills

I thought she was pretending to be Native American? Is she saying she has blood from India now aswell? what an idiot.
Sorry for the confusion, Indian may not be the proper term today. Native American is more appropriate.

The current President is Donald Trump. At this point, a loaf of bread with a face drawn on it has a decent shot.
You underestimate his ability to ignite his base and possibly how out of touch with actual people his competition is.

This can be summed up even simpler than that. Middle class incomes have not risen with inflation and metropolitan areas have gotten much larger and insanely more expensive.

The few Tucker videos I've seen lately are pretty good though. I think because he is purposely not covering the President's circus sideshow, it leaves him free to talk about other stuff which tends to more interesting and awakening.

The same thing happened when Obama was president, especially during his first term.

This can be summed up even simpler than that. Middle class incomes have not risen with inflation and metropolitan areas have gotten much larger and insanely more expensive.

The few Tucker videos I've seen lately are pretty good though. I think because he is purposely not covering the President's circus sideshow, it leaves him free to talk about other stuff which tends to more interesting and awakening.

The same thing happened when Obama was president, especially during his first term.

I saw one part where he was talking about Freedom Of Speech and how that is in danger in today's climate.

You underestimate his ability to ignite his base and possibly how out of touch with actual people his competition is.

you think Donald Trump is in touch with the common man. Incredible.

His competition is so out of touch with people they got voted into office in record fashion. It's quite ironic when using that point of yours in defense of Donald "Golden Shovel" Trump.

Which one's Tucker again?

That's the Fox guy who called Trump out as incompetent, right?

Back