Looks like the price increase is permanent

Most of you should be able to find a bar that’s not too far away.
Some charge no cover at all, others charge $5-10.
You can make a night of it, with food and a couple beers, for $20-30.

However, all the bars showing it often aren’t listed on the official UFC website, you have to do a little research and find them yourself.

I'm not even going to stream the whole card. Outside of the main event, i won't even waste my time, nevermind my money.

The UFC just doesn't take their own product seriously, so why should anyone else?

Just went to ESPN plus to check and it is $65 for the event tomorrow night. Plus tax of course LOL. I was hoping it was just for the Conor McGregor fight because they want to screw the customer over when he fights. Nope. I mean I order just about every single event anyway. But another price increase is not called for.
Fuck that.

The overall quality is continually declining, and yet the prices are steadily increasing. Sad!

I've been missing the last 5-10 cards and catching em the next morning for free. I train very early in the morning and my old ass has a hard time staying up to midnight anymore! I watch the fights im interested in while im drinking my pre workout. Wrap up an entire event in about 15-20 mins.

Back