Looks like the price increase is permanent

But Dana White said he would never raise the PPV price, this can't be.

I support the product. By the way if the card sucks tomorrow night I hope you don’t come here to bitch and moan about it. I mean you stole it.

I only support the ones worth supporting, which means usually about 2 events a year. You give me a stacked card with 0 wmma (aside from Rose, Nunes or Zhang) and I'll support it.

Give me these shit watered down cards tha are 50 % no names and the other 50% wmma, I wont pay a single dime.

It’s up to the consumer. I don’t tell other people how to spend their money. I personally don’t think most ppv are worth the price.
I buy a lot fewer at the new price. They have decreased their revenue from me. I look at the next 3 cards and only see khabib /tony fight as enough to make me pay. I’m old and don’t illegally stream, just watch the next day and catch finishes on Twitter.

I support the product. By the way if the card sucks tomorrow night I hope you don’t come here to bitch and moan about it. I mean you stole it.
Lmao what product?.....you have never seen me complain about watching something for free. I might add....if it’s an awesome card I Will buy it but those are so far and few between. It’s also not illegal to stream....just to post the stream

As if Dana, the UFC, and ESPN aren't rich enough...

I don't feel bad streaming one bit when they put on shit cards with 90% of fighters I've never heard of.

This card is not worth $65 plus the $5 you have to pay for ESPN+

The UFC, needs to stack their cards better to get my money.

The only fight I’m paying for is Khabib vs Tony.

As if Dana, the UFC, and ESPN aren't rich enough...

I don't feel bad streaming one bit when they put on shit cards with 90% of fighters I've never heard of.

This card is not worth $65 plus the $5 you have to pay for ESPN+

I believe in paying for the product. However I must say cowboy coming out and saying he didn’t even get a percentage of the pay-per-view for his last fight my god what a crock of fucking bullshit.

So you're looking at basically 75 bucks plus the hassle of ESPN plus

Anyone got a current stream/Kodi build? I was using The Crew but their UFC streams broke. Havent felt like searching yet. Hook it up sherbros.

The price is one internet connection and a good VPN my man.

Yep and they kicked off that price bump with two below average cards. Thanks UFC. I used to buy every pay per view split with my brother, but they were already pushing it at $60 each. Now they’ll get nothing.

"2019 was the best year by far for us, by far!"

giphy.gif

I haven't ordered a UFC PPV since before ESPN+, but have ordered a few months of DAZN to watch Bellator and Religious Rory. Learned my lesson.

I appreciate those like you who are supporting the UFC by buying the card but don't be a rival to others who are not happy to be paying 14 bucks to watch this garbage
upload_2020-2-8_11-20-28.png

Money grabbing corporate scum

Outside of the main event ONE puts better free events on Youtube. LOL at UFC pumping out these bum fight level PPV cards monthly, sometimes bi-monthly. Absolutely disgraceful

Back