Looks like PBF is going Ghostbusting on May 4th

bad fight for floyd, he gets nothing out of it, and could end up getting cut.

RG is a dirty fighter, so i don't know why he would even bother with him.

Has there been anything concrete yet? It's almost the middle of January already

Has there been anything concrete yet? It's almost the middle of January already

Nope. Nothing for either Canelo Or Floyd.

I think it's likely Canelo will be fighting Trout and Floyd will fight Guerrero based on rumors and reports. A few days back, there was some article at boxingscene where Schaeffer hinted that they might have to fight on different cards.

So much for the biggest card ever.

Nope. Nothing for either Canelo Or Floyd.

I think it's likely Canelo will be fighting Trout and Floyd will fight Guerrero based on rumors and reports. A few days back, there was some article at boxingscene where Schaeffer hinted that they might have to fight on different cards.

So much for the biggest card ever.

They could always put them on the same card but in different buildings.

I mentioned in another thread it's rumoured Canelo may be fighting Ghost. The other part I didn't mention is that Mayweather might be fighting Khan.

I've read at other places that Bradley is secretly being negotiated as Floyd's opponent. If that fight happened, I'd be happy also. And if Bradley beat Floyd, that'd break the hearts of both "pactards" and "flomos."

I mentioned in another thread it's rumoured Canelo may be fighting Ghost. The other part I didn't mention is that Mayweather might be fighting Khan.

You cannot be serious?

I think whats going on here is that they don't want Alvarez until he beats another fighter in impressive fashion, to make the fight worth more money, but they don't really want to fight a no hoper like Guerrero either.

It pretty much has to be one or the other.

I think its Guererro. Its gotta be. The only names out there for him are Trout, Maidana, Canelo and Guerrero.

Fans seem to have latched on to Guerrero forwhatever reason. Thats got to be it.

I remember ProBoxingInsdr hinting us on how Floyd's next fight is going to be relatively easy but didn't drop any names to who it exactly was.

I'll say Guerrero as well.

I kind of hope its Maidana or Trout.

Back