Rumored Looks like Joanna Jedrzejczyk is going to ONE Championship

ChaelSonnen

The American Gangster
@purple
Reaction score
She tagged ONE in one of her pictures on Instagram. Obviously there's something to that. She's in a bit of a limbo in the UFC having lost to Rose twice in the SW division and having been dominated by Shev.

7o5F742_3PQGDnZVOOI708wJF46ZD-h5fhAV8j2Rc1Q.jpg

Credit to a Reddit user for this find.

Nice skin there Joanna. But really she needs to stay in UFC, the other orgs don't matter. WMMA barely matters as it is, she's one of the few reasons it does.

I think she needs to go to ONE at this point

She can't beat Valentina, and she can't beat Rose.

Refusing to be the gatekeeper that she eventually is becoming

Oh how the fall came to the big bitch.

Love it.

She has a face only her mother could love.

Good, send this wicked witch to the east where she belongs

She can't just "go to ONE".
Her contract has to be up and then UFC has an exclusive window to negotiate and then can match any offer ONE makes to keep her.
If they match, she either stays in UFC or sits out a year (I believe)

Unless her contract situation went under the radar, I would think we would know if it was up.

Garry Tonon is killing it in One. just saying.

Yeah I mean it does seem like the right decision considering she has lost in both her divisions to the champs now. Soundly too.

I think she needs to go to ONE at this point

She can't beat Valentina, and she can't beat Rose.
Arguably did beat Rose, agree with Valentina though and also if she got implants she won't make 115 ever again. I don't think shs'd need to beat Rose to ger the 115lb title back though. She'd just have to beat Andrade after Andrade destroys Rose.

She can't win a title at UFC and can't live without that. Go to ONE FC? Problem solved.
It's pity though if she will...

I hope she doesnt leave.

Nice skin there Joanna. But really she needs to stay in UFC, the other orgs don't matter. WMMA barely matters as it is, she's one of the few reasons it does.
Meh, the UFC needs her more than she needs them at this point

Oh how the fall came to the big bitch.

Love it.

She has a face only her mother could love.

Joanna is a bitch but Conor is your hero for worse behavior.

Last edited:
It is just a matter of time before Andrade or Claudia defeats Rose. Joanna might need to change her camp or something but she has the potential to become the champ again.

Her face is so complicated.

She has pretty eyes though.

What? It's a WMMA thread, aren't we supposed to objectify them?

No way. She's in Thailand, that's why she tagged ONE Championship.

Andrade beats Rose. Joanna beats Andrade. Joanna Champion again.

Id let joanna be bottomless. And id eat her out

What about "Guys, I'm not the Ronda Rousey" part?

Hopefully she can take the rest of the women in the UFC with her.

source.gif

Her contract has to be up and then UFC has an exclusive window to negotiate and then can match any offer ONE makes to keep her.

Unless her contract situation went under the radar, I would think we would know if it was up.

Does the UFC have a way to verify the money ONE gives her? Can they promise a large amount that UFC won't match and then give her a normal amount if she really wants to leave?

Well I'm sure UFC doesn't want to lose her to ONE, they already took a bunch from her. She lost three title fights in a row. They could play hardball for money and use that against her. if ONE is offering her something good like they did for the other guys, she'll get paid well. I don't think she has to prove anything now if she doesn't want to. Big fish in a small pond situation.

If the UFC keeps her it's only not to give her up to ONE.. but I guess UFC doesn't exactly need her, it could be a mutual split

Does the UFC have a way to verify the money ONE gives her? Can they promise a large amount that UFC won't match and then give her a normal amount if she really wants to leave?

They would need to see a contract offer for it to be binding.

But as noted earlier ITT, the tag of ONEChampionship seemed to be a mistake
It seems like it was supposed to be
https://www.oneteaspoon.com/shop/woman/denim/shorts

Other organizations don't matter to fans. Money is what matters to fighters. If One offers her more money she would be a fool not to go.

She tagged ONE in one of her pictures on Instagram. Obviously there's something to that. She's in a bit of a limbo in the UFC having lost to Rose twice in the SW division and having been dominated by Shev.

iu

Onefc getting all the unexciting champs lmao

Not really. She will kill off contenders but won't win the title again herself. Keeping her is a losing situation really.
I def considered that, but I think the UFC might not want to lose any more names to ONE at this point

Back