Looks like Hunt refused to be tested by USADA today

While I agree to a point that Hunt should just go radio silent for a bit (not for the fact that I don't support him), he fought three guys who have been caught post-fight most recently...
First one was when they didn't even have random testing so there was only "day of" tests depending on the Comission.

Next two were under USADA but the tests didn't take any longer to be released than usual. Look at history of testing date to the results of a positive test being released and it's always similar to this Lesnar case.

Did he actually refuse to give a sample? Or is he still being pissy about USADA when they showed up? If he actually refused to give a sample that's a dumb move and we'll be hearing about it soon.

I'm not sure, but it certainly seems like it to me that's why I wrote the title the way I did instead just saying that he did

Hunt has prove himself to be a total joke at this point

How magnificent would it be if Hunt popped? Like the other guy said, we know it won't be for Estrogen Blockers. But this should count as a violation, IIRC?

Damn hunt. Too salty for your own good.

Good for him, time for someone to stand up to those corrupt micromanaging thugs.

Is this the beginning of the end for USADA in MMA lads?

Revolution time????

<33>
Nope, just the end of Mark Hunt's UFC career, in all likelihood.

Didn't he make 700 grand off the fight? Biggest payday of his career. Enough already.

Honestly i dont blame him - but it is funny reading his 4th grade tier posts

Wow Brock did a number on him... remember last time that happen it took Mir years to recover.

Back