Looks like Hunt refused to be tested by USADA today

Didn't Hunt make $700k for the Brock fight?

I can understand being a bit upset but come on. You performed terribly and still made a nice chunk of cash. Let it go!

Dude Hunt needs to shut the fuck up, sorry to fighter bash but USADA has ruined so many fucking fights and you think they made an exception and hid the test of Brock Lesnard?

It sucks you fought a dude that roided, but stop with the conspiracy theory bullshit. If UFC could withhold tests trust me, we would see a lot less guys testing positive.

372.jpg
You need to shut the fuck up, random keyboard warrior

Dude Hunt needs to shut the fuck up, sorry to fighter bash but USADA has ruined so many fucking fights and you think they made an exception and hid the test of Brock Lesnard?

It sucks you fought a dude that roided, but stop with the conspiracy theory bullshit. If UFC could withhold tests trust me, we would see a lot less guys testing positive.

372.jpg

If you're going to post fucking awful memes can you at least remove the URL from the bottom

Holy shit the cringe

Damn.... what happens now? What are the consequences? @dimspace we need u buddeh!

edit: timely as fuck!

If he did actually refuse a sample.. 2-4 years

92548790ba294e70823049b65710da41.png

fa29112523ca45e9a5ff4a8c789b7644.png

But there is NO way that Hunt refused a sample, hes not that stupid

Fuck him

He's only saying completely retarded things ALL THE TIME

Him refusing would make no sense.

Also his post doesn't say that he refused.

While I agree to a point that Hunt should just go radio silent for a bit (not for the fact that I don't support him), he fought three guys who have been caught post-fight most recently...

As a hunt fan I am ok with this. He's 41 so its time to retire.

I hope he gets a cut of brock's pay though.

Did he actually refuse to give a sample? Or is he still being pissy about USADA when they showed up? If he actually refused to give a sample that's a dumb move and we'll be hearing about it soon.

He is doing everything he can to be released from his contract I feel.

Reminds me of the old song "I fought the law, and the law won.". If he really did tell them to pound Salt, that was a very Dumb move, akin to cutting off nose to spite face. Unless of course he's dirty... how fucking bizarre would that be if USADA found "something questionable" in Mark's blood? Lol. Holy shit. Let the conspiracy theories begin... :D

He should be thanking those guys, without them Brock's cheating would never have been exposed.

Hunts not stupid enough to refuse to provide a sample. He knows thats a ban, he aint dumb
He isn't dumb?

Hahahaahahaah, I think I would have to disagree with you

Back