Looks like Cyborg has a bout agreement for UFC 214. EDIT: Anderson has pending announcement too

She had USADA testing her before they even started testing fighters so I think she's going to pass whatever they throw at her.

If there's anything Cyborg is known for, it's passing drug tests

Thats how fighters say announcement goes. Forgot which fighter said it but i watched a interview and he basically said they tell you who ur fighting and in which card/event but ask to not announce it before the promotion. If u announce it you'll be fined or something

She had USADA testing her before they even started testing fighters .

NO, SHE DIDNT. SHE WAS NOT BEING TESTED BY USADA PRIOR TO THE OTHER FIGHTERS!

You should really stop listening to what Cris says. She is deliberately misleading when she says she was tested for a year before others, its not the case.

She says "i was being test a year before even fighting in the UFC, I was the first to be tested for a year before fighting"

what she actually means is

"I entered the testing pool at EXACTLY the same time as everyone else (July 2015) but I didnt fight till May 2016 so it was nearly a year later when i fought for the first time since being tested"

(As were loads of fighters, hell, theres some been tested and not even fought under usada)

How can you be a professional fighter with striking so poor? She moves just like that literal soccer mom that had an MMA fight awhile back.

She's a judoka

Hell, its not unknown for a Judoka to reach the very top of the sport with absolutely no striking ability whatsoever...

(Funny story.. after beating Marloes Coenen, Cindy was actually meant to face Gina Carino but fell pregnant.. had she beaten Carino after already beating Coenen, we might have seen a different blonde judoka being pushed by the UFC as the greatest athlete in living history)

Obligatory:

hqdefault.jpg

The return of Rin Nakai?

She's a judoka

Hell, its not unknown for a Judoka to reach the very top of the sport with absolutely no striking ability whatsoever...

(Funny story.. after beating Marloes Coenen, Cindy was actually meant to face Gina Carino but fell pregnant.. had she beaten Carino after already beating Coenen, we might have seen a different blonde judoka being pushed by the UFC as the greatest athlete in living history)
Cindy beat Marloes after Cyborg beat Gina. When Gina was making noise about fighting again Cindy was mentioned as one of her many possible opponents. As we know Gina never fought again.

She had USADA testing her before they even started testing fighters so I think she's going to pass whatever they throw at her.

No, she did not. No idea why this keeps getting repeated. She was in the testing pool prior to being allowed to fight in the UFC, but plenty of other fighters were tested prior to her. Dimspace can provide actual data.

Weren't some people on this site insinuating Cyborg was ducking Cindy? <Fedor23>

P.S. I just assume they were all trolling, though. http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cyborg-outwrestles-an-olympian-calls-out-megan-anderson.3310695/ starts after the second page.
Lol the usual retards are on here claiming Cyborg is scared of Cindy. BigMuffler/Dimspace/Eater of Souls before the new SN. If it turns out to be Cindy be ready for the goal post being moved and saying Cyborg wants easy fights that's why she is fighting Cindy. ReTards gonna retard tho, no matter how many times they get owned they still talk shit.

The ONLY opponent that could make this exciting for me, is Megan. Anything else is an anti-climactic squash match.

Cindy beat Marloes after Cyborg beat Gina. When Gina was making noise about fighting again Cindy was mentioned as one of her many possible opponents. As we know Gina never fought again.

interview i saw with Cindy it was going to happen, was signed, but she fell pregnant.

but, I was just exploring the possibility of a parallel universe :D

The ONLY opponent that could make this exciting for me, is Megan. Anything else is an anti-climactic squash match.

Why? Megan is probably the easiest opponent out of anyone.

Totally green, will be willing to stand and trade despite having no head movement, no footwork, and not that much power

Why? Megan is probably the easiest opponent out of anyone.

Totally green, will be willing to stand and trade despite having no head movement, no footwork, and not that much power

Because she's probably one of the very few legit FW. She's not a BW that just won't have to cut. Size does matter.

Edited a grammatical error.

Last edited:
n0gny.jpg

She was willing to fight since ages so glad she finally got herself a fight. No matter what you all say about her, but whenever Cyborg fights...I'm watching!

Back