Looks like Cyborg has a bout agreement for UFC 214. EDIT: Anderson has pending announcement too

Loko3

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Another tweet from Okamoto, could it be Megan?

Last edited:
Would put money on it not being GDR. Not my money of course, but still. Should just give the Borg the belt...
resistance%20is%20futile%20gif%201_zpsfs7g92mk.gif

Last edited:
Apparently they were interested in Megan Anderson being her opponent but I dunno if that's still the case.

Cat wanted it but according to some people on here she's injured (?)

Wouldn't be surprised if it's Anderson or if it's not GDR TBH.

How disappointing. I'd like to see one good PPV without a women's MMA fight but no, now we must watch Cyborg crush a much smaller woman.

Edit: unless it's Megan Anderson, in which case let em bang.

Another blown up 125'er nobody's ever heard of

I hope USADA is testing her like crazy.

She had USADA testing her before they even started testing fighters so I think she's going to pass whatever they throw at her.

Can Kanderova, #3 ranked featherweight in Russia.

It's probably cindy dandois LOL
Cindy beat Marloes Coenen, dominated Megan Anderson and lost a razor close decision to top 10 Alexis Davis. I wouldn't be surprised or dissapointed if she was Cyborg's next opponent.

But it's probably Megan Anderson.

Apparently they were interested in Megan Anderson being her opponent but I dunno if that's still the case.

Cat wanted it but according to some people on here she's injured (?)

Wouldn't be surprised if it's Anderson or if it's not GDR TBH.

Thyroid issue from getting punched in the head.

How can you be a professional fighter with striking so poor? She moves just like that literal soccer mom that had an MMA fight awhile back.

Because it's WMMA at the highest level. Davis looked like shit also.

There are amateur MT women in my gym with better striking technique.

How can you be a professional fighter with striking so poor? She moves just like that literal soccer mom that had an MMA fight awhile back.
Even more shameful than Cindy's striking was the fact that Alexis Davis was allowing those strikes to land and was unable to hurt Cindy with her own striking.

Back