• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking to start a business, give me your best business idea.

AxeMurderer2010

Home Sweet Home.
@Brown
Reaction score
So I was hanging out with my life long best friend last weekend and he straight up asked me if I'd like to eventually start a business with him. Being that I like money I said yes, as long as the idea was solid and it was promising. Right now we're in the brainstorming stages, and I got nothing... What do you guys think? Any ideas?

Start a hairdressing salon (make sure you're able to serve alcohol) with a daycare attached to it.

You could make some decent coils for e-cigs. Most packs I buy contain 2-3 bad coils out of 5.

I can give you a billion dollar idea, but you have to give me...

nsSPYoWPRKubREvCEBpg_one-million-dr-evil.gif

door to door pasta delivery service, as simple as ordering a pizza.

a fast food chain called blunt n a burger. really simple menu, just burgers, fries and maybe onion rings, and it comes with a fat blunt. best part is, the food doesnt really have to be very good, could be mcdonalds quality, and people would still clammer for it. expenses would be low too, at least for the food

There are actually businesses that you can pay to help you with this.

What does that tell you?

Personally I think this is the absolute worst way to start a business. If you are going to start a business it should be in a field one, or preferably both of you, are experts in, and you can identify a market segment that you could enter successfully.

How about a taco in a bag?!

dammit

also you sound poor

Seriously though, why you trying to steal our ideas TS? You no-idea-having-not-creative person.

What's in it for me?

You should start a company that prints money.

It's gotta be printed somewhere right.

You'd be your own customer as well which makes customer relations super easy.

I've got one. Start a company that encourages entrepreneurs to create their own companies. You offer them guidance, then steal their ideas and profit off of them.

First off going into business with friends is usually a bad idea.

Here are some good business ideas.

Buy carpet cleaning machines & start your own cleaning company

Buy lawn care equipment & start your own lawn care company

Find a cheap fixer upper house, fix & rent it out or possibly flip it. Your tenants will essentially pay the house off for you. Look into the Denver market

Start a hairdressing salon (make sure you're able to serve alcohol) with a daycare attached to it.

add strippers and possible whores and you are good to go.

You could also start a business where people pay you to tell them what businesses to start.

add strippers and possible whores and you are good to go.

You could also start a business where people pay you to tell them what businesses to start.
I like to tell people what to do with their lives and money so much that I do it for free.

My idea: instead of having a foodtruck, have a weedtruck. Park it outside of movie theaters, high trafficked areas, and appartment complexes. Saftey, however, would be a concern.

If Trump gets elected, and makes all the states let everyone have guns, then open a gun shop or gun range in a place that does not have any.

You should start in internet dating site where women can pay to date Sherdoggers, then record it. You make money off the women and the sales of the videos. You have the "G" rated version of the shenanigans during the date then the "X" rated version of the premature ejaculation fumbling that would probably be comedic gold.

The revenue stream from this would be endless.

Back