Looking for easy healthy lunch ideas

Requirements

No cooking
No carbs
Healthy

This is actually for my girlfriend. She started eating Tuna every day for lunch and I told her that was a bad idea because of the high mercury levels. Unfortunately I don't know a lot about healthy food options, figured some of you probably eat healthy.

Any healthy lunch ideas that are easy to make? What do you guys eat do lunch usually?
...and this is how we know you're fat.

Just add it to the list.

I feel like Joey just wants to (not so) subtle brag about his very first girlfriend™, that he creates a thread mentioning her and then completely ghosts it.

I wouldn’t mind if he wasn’t pretending to actually ask for practical advice, or if he just openly boasted about how stoked he is for finally achieving companionship. But it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when he pretends to make a thread for advice he clearly doesn’t give a shit about and then just dips lol.

In fact if he wasn’t doing this I’d actually be happy for him

not cooked and healthy really don't go together.

there needs to be some carbs so maybe lower glycemic carbs like steel cut oats, quinoa, 100% whole grain bread plus baked chicken breast, healthy fats like olive oil, salads, fruits and veggies etc.

Requirements

No cooking
No carbs
Healthy

This is actually for my girlfriend. She started eating Tuna every day for lunch and I told her that was a bad idea because of the high mercury levels. Unfortunately I don't know a lot about healthy food options, figured some of you probably eat healthy.

Any healthy lunch ideas that are easy to make? What do you guys eat do lunch usually?
A salad with mixed greens, grilled chicken or tofu, avocado, cucumber, and a light vinaigrette dressing would meet your requirements. It's low in carbs, full of nutrients, and doesn't require cooking.

not cooked and healthy really don't go together.

there needs to be some carbs so maybe lower glycemic carbs like steel cut oats, quinoa, 100% whole grain bread plus baked chicken breast, healthy fats like olive oil, salads, fruits and veggies etc.
Steel cut oats are great for homemade granola.

A salad with mixed greens, grilled chicken or tofu, avocado, cucumber, and a light vinaigrette dressing would meet your requirements. It's low in carbs, full of nutrients, and doesn't require cooking.

Im not a huge fan of tofu, but its definitely good on salads and in miso soup.
A good miso soup is great to drink on a cold winters day...then eat a bowl of beef stew lol.

Thanks, though I eat like I'm still in the trailer park... Certain childhood foods just stay with ya forever.

I grew up in the projects so its not much different.
Have a single mother that raised 3 boys, so we used to eat stuff like mashed potatoes with a couple of cans of tuna mixed in.

Better than you think it would be tbh...still eat that now and then lol.

Have a single mother that raised 3 boys, so we used to eat stuff like mashed potatoes with a couple of cans of tuna mixed in.

Same story, except it was mac and cheese with tuna. I had some last week with my kids. They don't like it, but sometimes I do not want to cook something extravagant.

Same story, except it was mac and cheese with tuna. I had some last week with my kids. They don't like it, but sometimes I do not want to cook something extravagant.

Tell your kids that at least they don't have to put water in cereal like I had to many times.
Tell em to check their privilege lmao

Tell your kids that at least they don't have to put water in cereal like I had to many times.
Tell em to check their privilege lmao
Nah, they aren't really picky eaters at all since I forced so many different things on them when they were young. Since they aren't, I do not give them too much grief on the things they truly do not like. Mashed potatoes being one of them... Weird not to like them, but hey, they like most things, so they get a pass.

Nah, they aren't really picky eaters at all since I forced so many different things on them when they were young. Since they aren't, I do not give them too much grief on the things they truly do not like. Mashed potatoes being one of them... Weird not to like them, but hey, they like most things, so they get a pass.

My mother would've smashed the potatoes in my face and told me to go to bed with no dinner or shower...things have changed lmfao.

If she wants to be healthy and won't even bother to cook then why bother?

I've been eating these food combinations as an adult Hahaha

Back