Looking for easy healthy lunch ideas

@Arqueto @lsa @BroRogan @helax

1*TQDoS6FmDY0pXhcCSWdvng.jpeg
You know it’s a healthy when the whole meal is beige.

Lifestyle bowls at Chipotle. They have keto options.

Never tried it myself but it seems popular with fitness people.

No cooking? Jesus, tell your "girlfriend" to stop being a lazy bitch. If there are time constraints at lunch time, then cook it the night before and pack it. Or just spend a day meal prepping for the rest of the week.
I don't think you're quite understanding the 'roles' here. Joey's g/f (let's run with it) is in management and Joey is a shitkicker. Joey is the samwich maker in the relationship.

Do cocaine for breakfast and then by the time lunch comes around you won’t need to eat. Then for dinner you can have whatever you want. Life hack.

I'm hearing you on this one. Sometimes work trips are good because I can eat at some nice places but there's nothing like my own home cooking ha ha

Yep.
I love cooking on a wood fire in my grill.
I'll go out there at 2 in the morning sometimes and cook steak/chicken/pork etc lol

2 in the morning, damn ha ha! If i'm doing a brisket or pork shoulder I might start at like 6am but never that early, that's dedication my man!

If I go out there that late im normally cooking for myself, although the wife has gone out there with me from time to time.

I just smoke a joint normally while the fire is burning and then I pop the meat on and make potato salad, or some buttered noodles (usually egg noodles) with salt and pepper.

Flip the meat, finish the joint, and eat like a king lol

I like grilling ears of corn too.
Got a great tool to take the corn off the cob then put it back on the fire with butter in a pan and fry it up... fantastic with the slightly charred corn.

Homemade hummus is wicked easy to make. Skip the pita chips and cut up raw veggies of your choice for dipping.

Last edited:
Cans of sardines. Might not be popular at work though with the potent smell! Cheap and zero work.

I like the jalapeno ones and load em up with pepper. Gotta watch the sodium content though.
They have these grilled mackerel ones that are soooo damn good. By "Seasons" I believe. 170 cals,and 22gm of protein. Not too shabby for a quick lunch, even with the 230gms of sodium.

At the beginning of the week throw a bunch of chicken breasts into the crock pot.

Let it go like 8 hours.

Shred it up or cut it up and put it in the fridge. It will last at least 5 days if kept cold.

Make:
Chicken Salad, nachos, burritos, bbq chicken, chicken ceasar salad, chick wraps (greek style), etc. It's
8 hours? It takes like 15 minutes (longer if frozen) to poach chicken breasts and they come out juicy and perfect every time.

Best way to prep lunch meat IMO

Back