Looking for easy healthy lunch ideas

Requirements

No cooking
No carbs
Healthy

This is actually for my girlfriend. She started eating Tuna every day for lunch and I told her that was a bad idea because of the high mercury levels. Unfortunately I don't know a lot about healthy food options, figured some of you probably eat healthy.

Any healthy lunch ideas that are easy to make? What do you guys eat do lunch usually?
Raw vegetables (plus pork rinds if you want protein, processed so not exactly healthy, but no sugar). If you want to reduce prep time, cut up a bunch of vegetables for the week on Sunday; wash a handful and pack for lunch each day.

No carbs.. Didn't know that existed.

I'd say nuts and raisins followed by yogurt.

A salad followed by nuts.

Nuts with dark chocolate.

At the beginning of the week throw a bunch of chicken breasts into the crock pot.

Let it go like 8 hours.

Shred it up or cut it up and put it in the fridge. It will last at least 5 days if kept cold.

Make:
Chicken Salad, nachos, burritos, bbq chicken, chicken ceasar salad, chick wraps (greek style), etc. It's

Probably processed grilled chicken. It’s like what they serve at subways for grilled chicken sub

@Arqueto @lsa @BroRogan @helax

1*TQDoS6FmDY0pXhcCSWdvng.jpeg
Pickles counts as vegetables

No carbs.. Didn't know that existed.

I'd say nuts and raisins followed by yogurt.

A salad followed by nuts.

Nuts with dark chocolate.

Maybe you should start by figuring out what a carb is.

You should have listed no carb in the title, man. That's a way more important distinction than easy or healthy.

What the fuck is a no carb lunch? A plate of bacon?

Requirements

No cooking
No carbs
Healthy

There's no such thing as a healthy, literally 0 carb diet

fruit has carbs
veg has carbs
grain has carbs
dairy has carbs

If you mean she's getting her carbs at other meals and wants none at lunch (which would still be pointlessly restrictive) a piece of meat/fish is about all you're left with

Net carbs is also different

Unflavored greek yogurt and pistachios will have only a few grams of carbs per serving. Those Atkins protein shakes they sell at grocery stores in a 4 pack I believe only have 1 gram net of carbs but they taste like plastic.

Those are really the only 3 things I know of that people take to work that have zero cooking/preparation needed but still little to no carbs unless you just take things like bagged lettuce/spinach which is essentially just eating bitter water.

You should have listed no carb in the title, man. That's a way more important distinction than easy or healthy.

What the fuck is a no carb lunch? A plate of bacon?
Sold.

Fruit, cheese, turkey slices, avocado, tuna, nuts. Trader Joe's has individual packed trail mixes at a good price.

Someone who used to eat lots of canned tuna for lunch was known to make bad decisions like a mental retard drug addict.

Why not eat cereal for lunch? Raisin bran? Cheerios? Chase it with a banana or tangerine.

No cooking and no carbs makes this difficult.

If she could boil eggs and take those. But some prepped or canned chicken and bag salad?

Theres some very low carb food like high protein unflavored yogurt or some roast nuts.

Requirements

No cooking
No carbs
Healthy

This is actually for my girlfriend. She started eating Tuna every day for lunch and I told her that was a bad idea because of the high mercury levels. Unfortunately I don't know a lot about healthy food options, figured some of you probably eat healthy.

Any healthy lunch ideas that are easy to make? What do you guys eat do lunch usually?
Smoked salmon, avocado, and green leafy things.

Back