Looking for a good (inexpensive) rash guard to wear under gi

the only thing i buy at walmart... athletics works rash guards... i have about 6 of them and they are rather durable not a one of them has torn... just the silly little logos fall off and then you dont seem so ghetto wearing them ;P

word, if you live anywhere near a beach then target and wallmart got cheap ass rash guards. They work just fine, then if they wear out your out 8 bucks, not a big deal.

Look guys, Not saying there is anything wrong with wal-mart cheap rashies if you are basically just wanting a thin extremely tight tshirt. If thats the case then there great but if you want something designed for the sport we all love then you need to go with a quality fight company. Lets face it , how many of you guys are wearing walmart tennis shoes. Most of you probably have nike or addidas or some name brand. They are just simply designed better for the chosen sport:basketball, football, track or whatever. I suggest spend the money quality and you wont regret it. Go with XFGEAR or NOGI(usa). Read the reveiws here on sherdog. We (XFGEAR) and Nogi both get extremly good reveiws. Your best bet is to talk to Ron over at ssfgear.com. He is a straight shooter and will give you the lowdown on all the best products and He will be able to hook you up with a great rashie at a great price.

scorcho said:
Yourself...J/K.
Good point.

CPB, your're right about that. Like I said, when I get the money I'll probably get a better quality rash guard. I make an extra $50 every couple of months, free eand clear of bills and whatnot, so I'll probably use it to get one.

How is the NogiRGSport? I noticed that one is a little less expensive. Anybody have any experience with that one?

Question:
what's the difference between wearing rashguards underneath a gi, then a plain ol t-shirt?
I can understand having quality rashguards for nogi, but if you want something to protect your skin from other people's sweat, gi burns, sweat absorbtion ect... what's wrong with a regular t-shirt under ur gi? Thanks.

When your shit gets wet, the neck of the shirt expands and when people are grapping your gi they will accidently grab the shirt and stretch the fuck out of it.

A t-shirt under a Gi is so freakin hot! I either go with a RG or no shirt at all.

Back