Look Who's name is all over this board!

He is a wild boy. He goes to the gym with Art. He is stubborn, full of opinons, always thinks he is right, and trys to get away with everything. He is a strong boy and he wants to be in the cage one day. The other day we thought we were going to be without Art. Some guy in a truck tried to run Art over while he was on his motercyle. The guy got put in jail. He ran over Art's foot and he had major road rage. He was 2 hours late coming home. I was so scared and sure he was dead. It was scary. I could never live with out that man. Even just the smell of his skin I love.

Shut up. I bet you would love to smell him too. Can you believe that someone would try to run someone over. This guy was crazy. I love all my kids but, they are all so differant they teach me alot.

your no-ones wife.....

your a pervert who has the odd shuffle over Britney who wants some attention.........

Art has no children..he is spermless....

Smelling Art's skin.

Umm this thread just got really bad. Really wierd. I thinkas a matter of fact we are talking to Art. He like to spell months like "Monthes" Any preschool teacher knows the difference on that one.

Sorry but I think it is Art this time.

Sorrya about the kids being sick.

Please don't tell us about how Art's skin smells anymore. This place is getting to weird.

Hey buddy, I know he is spermless now he got fixed last feb. after our daughter was born. I was sick in the hospital for monthes and it scared Art. Ok, Art told me about your son how is he. I was messing with Art that day at work. He worked for my uncles comp. in the office and finnally has nother job. I swear I am his wife. Ask him if he won the Newly wed game and went to Italy. Ask him if he locked the keys in the car when he was getting fixed. We had to get a tow truck to come and get our keys so I could drive Art home. Ask him if he rode his motercyle the next day to work after gettting fixed. He is a strong man. I am not sick I am his wife looser. He will get a kick out of your misbelief!!!

Sorry about the miss spelling of months. I told you in the other e-mail I can spell better than Art but, not much better. That is why we are so good together. Did you know we went on the utimitmet revenge show and shop till you drop and that he has had a parrot that screems Arty Arty at 5pm every night because Art has had him since Art was 3 yrs old and the bird knows when he comes home. Sorry about the gross talk I thought you were all men in here that could handle it.

hahaha
You guys where on Shop till you drop? Aswome. What year? What didi you win? ahahah. WHen was the ultimite Revenge show.

Art's Wife is as crazy as him. good pair togather

We are crazy and loving it. We won a stove and a capacino maker on shop till you drop. On the ultim. revenge that was ealier this year. It was a prank about his bird because he is too loud and I stay at home with the kids hearing all day.

Originally posted by fighter'swife
I already had my babies loosers. My one kid is in school and the other 2 are sick and laying around. I am not teaching preschool today. I have a maid remember. She came yesterday. But, thanks for checking on me doing my job as a wife you low lives. Did youforget who my hubby is? Have a little repect.

I know it is not my place to tell you this, but Art once told me that the maid has a crush on him and makes eyes at him when your not looking. If I were you I would fire that homewrecker and keep an eye on your man.

Lucky for you. I burst out of an egg

monkeyjumping.jpg

Back