Look Who's name is all over this board!

ohhh. THat was harsh..

I am just going to say.

Get the feck off my board.

Aren't you supposed to be barefoot and pregnant somewhere? :D

I already had my babies loosers. My one kid is in school and the other 2 are sick and laying around. I am not teaching preschool today. I have a maid remember. She came yesterday. But, thanks for checking on me doing my job as a wife you low lives. Did youforget who my hubby is? Have a little repect.

Respect for sure. Why aren't you working today though?

How old are the kids?

The day you can kick ass as much as Art is the day we will respect you as much as him.

What`s your record in the cage huh?

My kids are sick so I am at home. We have a 9yr old boy named after his daddy, 6yr old boy johnny(personality of Art), and my baby girl Victoria who I am holhing as we speak. She has dark skin, hair, and eyes like Art. She is a beauty.
As for you hound I demand respect I had Art's Children and when that was happening I would have loved to be hit in the face and knocked out!!

I never really posted in this forum while Art posted here so I don't owe you nuttin :D. 3 kids in 9 years bah, my mom had 6 kids in 10 years.

Originally posted by fighter'swife
My kids are sick so I am at home. We have a 9yr old boy named after his daddy, 6yr old boy johnny(personality of Art), and my baby girl Victoria who I am holhing as we speak. She has dark skin, hair, and eyes like Art. She is a beauty.
As for you hound I demand respect I had Art's Children and when that was happening I would have loved to be hit in the face and knocked out!!

Damn you got my respect.

You will learn to repect Art! Good for your mom! I would like to see you have 1. It is the worst pain. I had no med's. The drug guy did not get there in time. We are done!!!! It is hard work and I was in the hospital for monthes with my last one.

They had to cut my mom open to get me out.

That stinks! With my 2nd kid I bled for 8 monthes. I felt like crap! With my 22month old girl I was in the hospital for monthes with preterm labor. So I had contractions for 5 monthes before she ever came out and then with no med. I will never forget it that kind of pain will never be forgotten. I repect any women that has had children because I know how hard it is.

As for having one. Ummm, no thanks. I hear it's like trying to drive a Brinks truck through an innertube. My momma had no meds either, only for me but I was a breach and had to be taken to a big city hospital. But I still came out natural no C-section for me ma :D

Ummm no. I'm 19 and currently imbetween girls.

But I'm working on it :D

I'm the last single holdout among our group of friends and have no kids because most toddlers have a higher degree of maturity than I do.

You are to funny! I bet you are working on that. most guys are at your age!

Originally posted by fighter'swife
You are to funny! I bet you are working on that. most guys are at your age!

If you ever get tired of Arturo look me up I'll take you in.

Except for that 6 year old with Art`s personality. That one you can leave with Pachuco.

Back