Look at my watch = look at how I wasted $350K...

I guess it's really their bezel/case the I really like.

hublot-classic-fusion-automatic-chronograph-black-magic-matt-carbon-fiber-dial-black-rubber-men_s-watch-521.cm.1771.rx_1.jpg

hublot-classic-fusion-black-dial-chronograph-men_s-automatic-watch-521.nx.1171.rx.jpg

hublot-big-bang-chronograph-black-dial-men_s-watch-301.sx.1170.rx.jpg

hublot-classic-fusion-17170265.jpg

hublot_525.cm.0170.rx_sku_480703_usp_29161.jpg
Do you like Audemars Piquet as well? They have similar designs.

to the people here saying watches are redundant in this time and age... what do you do when your cell phone battery dies?

A watch is consistent.
I swap in my spare battery. I also have a 20000mah power bank with me, car has a charger port, office always has plug points.

In this day and age running out of battery power is unacceptable.

I guess it's really their bezel/case the I really like.

hublot-classic-fusion-automatic-chronograph-black-magic-matt-carbon-fiber-dial-black-rubber-men_s-watch-521.cm.1771.rx_1.jpg

hublot-classic-fusion-black-dial-chronograph-men_s-automatic-watch-521.nx.1171.rx.jpg

hublot-big-bang-chronograph-black-dial-men_s-watch-301.sx.1170.rx.jpg

hublot-classic-fusion-17170265.jpg

hublot_525.cm.0170.rx_sku_480703_usp_29161.jpg
To each their own. They wouldn't make them if everyone hated them. I don't judge....I don't care what others like. I do me....if others don't like it then oh well. My kids wear some of the ugliest shit ever. I still let them express themselves....up to a point. They are still kids.

The submariner is timeless IMO. I prefer vintage Rolex' though like the old 5513 milsubs and the Paul Newman Daytona.

Those old Pepsi dial GMT'd are nice too. You could Have two identical pieces from the same year and the bezels will have entirely different colours on them.

The brands you cited are all exceptional as well. Thumbs up.

I am not at all into watches but I can appreciate the subtil elegance of these items.

I'll never be able to afford a 30K watch though.

Maybe I'll get an IWC Portugieser somewhere along the line, though.

Is it me or did the OP imply he will at one point be on Floyds wealth level or surpass it?

What does at this point he has more money than me mean? Like you two are both competing lol?

His net worth is 600 million you'll never be worth 1% of that you scrub

Never was a big Rolex guy but I was enamored with these two watches recently.

rolex-light-blue-dial-silver-osyter-perp-day-date-face.png

02_Cosmograph_Daytona_Platinum.jpg

I don't like wearing watches and think spending tens of thousands on them is retarded but that bottom Rolex is one of the nicest watches I've seen.

I would wear that any day of the week.

Meh. Rolex are for poor people who got rich. So vulgar.

Patek, Jaeger or Breguet is where it's at.

Mmmmm wait I just remembered that my sister has a Rolex.
What makes a Rolex vulgar that does not the watches you named? Just asking. And won't take offense as I am not really a Rolex guy.

I am not really a big fan of the styles of watch that you mention/like either. If I was going to spend serious money on a watch it would likely be a Ulysse Nardin. They have a few designs I really like.

@MikeMcMann

Mike that looks to be a Rolex Daytona model.

I looked it up. Comes in many colors. Here's a black on black one that's also very nice. Not as nice as that silver and blue though.

Looks like they're about 11K

black-dlc-rolex-daytona_2.jpg

Do you like Audemars Piquet as well? They have similar designs.

Yes, though I prefer the more rounded bezel vs octagonal. They have some insane skeletonized stuff.

I also like the Tudor black sheild

grid-m42000cn-0017.png

tudor_black_shield_by_watchonista_10.jpg

Yes, though I prefer the more rounded bezel vs octagonal. They have some insane skeletonized stuff.

I also like the Tudor black sheild

grid-m42000cn-0017.png

tudor_black_shield_by_watchonista_10.jpg
Tudor has really impressed me with the stuff they've been putting out the last couple of years. The black bay divers, Pelagos and the Heritage Ranger being some of my favourites.

Watches aren't worn as a means to measure time. It's a status symbol, just another way to show off your money. Watches are redundant in this day.

The guy can wipe his ass with 350k and not even think twice about it.

a nice watch is a good addition to your attire. i have a $500 watch, and i love it. you don't even need to spend much money to have a quality watch. doesn't have to be a rolex.

I buy Skagen watches cause they are the thinnest you can buy. I have maybe 8 from the last 15 years and I've broken every single one. The crystals aren't very strong, but I keep buying them. Beautiful watches...

skagen-black-titanium-multifunction-mens-watch-809xltbb_2.jpg

@MikeMcMann

Mike that looks to be a Rolex Daytona model.

I looked it up. Comes in many colors. Here's a black on black one that's also very nice. Not as nice as that silver and blue though.

Looks like they're about 11K

black-dlc-rolex-daytona_2.jpg
The Daytona with the blue dial/brown ceramic is platinum and something like 50-70k!

That black Daytona doesn't come from Rolex like that, it's a coating from one of these places like Bamford. Rolex won't service a watch like that, it voids your warranty.

The Daytona with the blue dial/brown ceramic is platinum and something like 50-70k!

That black Daytona doesn't come from Rolex like that, it's a coating from one of these places like Bamford. Rolex won't service a watch like that, it voids your warranty.

Well if it's platinum it's gonna be a lot more. Doesn't matter it's a gorgeous watch.

Interesting Rolex won't service that.

I buy Skagen watches cause they are the thinnest you can buy. I have maybe 8 from the last 15 years and I've broken every single one. The crystals aren't very strong, but I keep buying them. Beautiful watches...

skagen-black-titanium-multifunction-mens-watch-809xltbb_2.jpg
How are you breaking them? Warranty doesn't cover the damage?

I usually get a hairline scratch on the glass and then it shatters days or months later. The movement is warrantied, but I have to ship them to Nevada to get fixed.

Back