Longest you've ever kept a car?

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
I've had my 2004 Toyota Corolla since 2012. That's 12 years, longest I've ever owned a car.

The funny thing is that this was was supposed to be a temporary car since it was already an older vehicle when I bought it. But I still have it as my daily driver. Never had any mechanical issues aside from its burning a little bit of oil, but it's no biggie. I never have to top it off as I change the oil every 6 months anyway.

I got rid of previous car when it probably just needed a new battery. I later learned the batteries go bad after a few years.

I imagine electric car comes with much bigger battery replacement cost.

{<huh}

I have so many questions lol.
It was a 25 yr old used car and I had achieved typical legendary Sherdogger level of success, so it was time for brand new car.

Do you remember in Road House when Dalton was leaving his old job to go work at the Double Douche and drove out his everyday car and tossed the keys to the bum who may have been portrayed by a famous guitar player who said "What I look like, a valet?" and Dalton said "Keep it, it's yours."? I didn't quite do that.

12 years. A jeep wrangler. Did not look after it and it gave me next to no trouble.

And do a bukkake scene.
Wood
bukkake-udon-square.jpg

Back