• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Longest combined pound-for-pound reigns

Khabib retiring undefeated and as #1 p4p will always be incredibly special and may never happen again.
Islam following in his footsteps, while beating the incumbent p4p #1 to reach that goal was also really special.

Jones's reign of terror is pretty epic and incredible. He reminds me a lot of Gordon Ryan. So disgusting and so unlikeable and just the WORST as a human, but cayn't no one do nuthin' about it.
<JonesLaugh>
Like, look at that smug mother fucker. <lol><lol><lol><lol>
Gordon is just a giant douchebag but Jones is a legit menace to society lol. It's hilarious that they are so chummy with each other. Birds of a feather

Ya now she just oinks her way through her pig life. She still thinks she’s better than everyone as she recently referred to herself as the greatest fighter of all time. I think she’s just a ditch pig/lost soul whose delusions of grandeur will inevitably land her in some kind of nut house for wild hogs
Ya know, I always want to give someone the benefit of the doubt when the internet turns on them, because it’s all too easy to get canceled over nothing, but she makes it so damn hard <lol>

It's ok. Don't waste your time arguing with someone that has a fucking AI OnlyFans girl as their avatar. <lol> <lol> <lol>
Clearly that person isn't to be taken seriously, let alone argued with.
<6>

An AI OF girl is more real than a belt won by beating Al Iaquinta homie

IMO USMAN should have never been p4p no 1 while izzy was alive and breathing.

one of those things that makes me think that Ali gets a certain say on these rankings. I know izzy is not managed by Ali but it's complete nonsense that Usman was ever ahead of Izzy.
I don’t get that logic at all. Usman was a dominant champion. Izzy winning the belt the first time and performance against costa were amazing. His fights vs Yoel, rob 2, and cannoneir duds

I don’t get that logic at all. Usman was a dominant champion. Izzy winning the belt the first time and performance against costa were amazing. His fights vs Yoel, rob 2, and cannoneir duds
lmfao Whittaker and yoel are both way more proven way better fighters than Usman has ever fought in his entire career.

It doesn't matter if the fights were entertaining. Usmans fight with masvidal was god awful worse than any of izzys fights aswell.

Anderson Silva held that spot for most of GSP time at the top.

Silva being ranked above didn’t make sense to me though. When this fight was being discussed, most believed it could go either way depending on who could implement their game plan. That being said, I think a same size GSP would’ve been the heavy favorite in this fantasy matchup.
yeah GSP is a much better fighter, the PFP rankings have always been a marketing gimmick it seems

MM division was the weakest
No, it wasn't. FLW was stronger than LHW, look at the massive winning streak of his opponents when they fought for the belt:

Horiguchi
IQKFe82.png

Benavidez
nQAWmDF.png

Dodson
5egyNwW.png

Moraga
CpeXXiP.png

Bagautinov
GujIA47.png

Cejudo
A2PIJNw.png

MM division was the weakest
265, 205 and 185 will always be the weakest divisions by a mile
No, it wasn't. FLW was stronger than LHW, look at the massive winning streak of his opponents when they fought for the belt:

Horiguchi
IQKFe82.png

Benavidez
nQAWmDF.png

Dodson
5egyNwW.png

Moraga
CpeXXiP.png

Bagautinov
GujIA47.png

Cejudo
A2PIJNw.png
125 has always been good, people just fell for the marketing that 205 was the best division, and that anderson silva was fighting killers at 185.

Horiguchi
IQKFe82.png

Benavidez
nQAWmDF.png

Dodson
5egyNwW.png

Moraga
CpeXXiP.png

Bagautinov
GujIA47.png

Cejudo
A2PIJNw.png

Yet the worst LHW can one shot any of one on those list.

Jones has an asterisk even in this category just due to inactivity alone

lmfao Whittaker and yoel are both way more proven way better fighters than Usman has ever fought in his entire career.

It doesn't matter if the fights were entertaining. Usmans fight with masvidal was god awful worse than any of izzys fights aswell.
He narrowly won those fights. Usman won every second on the Jorge fight

No, He was always number 2 to anderson, by the time anderson lost his spot it went to jones.

GSP had injuries and all that and wasn't able to stay at the top of the game during the 2010-2014 era

A big reason that was, was because GSP could already sell boatloads of PPVs and Anderson couldn't, so they knew Andy needed the promotion and hype more.

Back