• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Longest combined pound-for-pound reigns

Khabib retiring undefeated and as #1 p4p will always be incredibly special and may never happen again.
Islam following in his footsteps, while beating the incumbent p4p #1 to reach that goal was also really special.

Jones's reign of terror is pretty epic and incredible. He reminds me a lot of Gordon Ryan. So disgusting and so unlikeable and just the WORST as a human, but cayn't no one do nuthin' about it.
<JonesLaugh>
Like, look at that smug mother fucker. <lol><lol><lol><lol>

Khabib has three good wins and won his belt from a part-time fighter, full-time real estate agent.

I don’t see why Islam would be pound for pound. He’s beaten 1 top 5 guy at his weight in his career. And short notice turnaround of hooker and green who fought the same month.

And he’s in his 30s.

Makhachev for sure. First guy to not only beat two top 3 p4p in a row but also finish them.

I wasn't into MMA at the time but GSP was never #1???
Anderson Silva held that spot for most of GSP time at the top.

Silva being ranked above didn’t make sense to me though. When this fight was being discussed, most believed it could go either way depending on who could implement their game plan. That being said, I think a same size GSP would’ve been the heavy favorite in this fantasy matchup.

Renan Barao must be up there

Anderson Silva held that spot for most of GSP time at the top.

Silva being ranked above didn’t make sense to me though. When this fight was being discussed, most believed it could go either way depending on who could implement their game plan. That being said, I think a same size GSP would’ve been the heavy favorite in this fantasy matchup.

Silva was #1 p4p because he didnt suffer an upset as GSP vs Serra and because he was finishing his tittle contenders at a much higher rate.

Regarding the h2h, yeah it was a classic clash of styles but betting lines would definitely favour Silva. Size of course would have to do with it but lets remind that Anderson wasnt such a big MW himself. He is actually a former WW champ and competed at WW still in his 30s

Jones just bodies everybody with that insane streak <JonesLaugh>

It’s no where near as long factoring in the Reyes loss. How much time do you take off for the cheating as well

It’s no where near as long factoring in the Reyes loss. How much time do you take off for the cheating as well
Doesn't Jones only have a DQ loss against hamill?

Edit: I looked it up, and yup, he's 27-1, with the only loss by DQ. That's crazy, talk about Mandela effect! Hope that doesn't freak you out. I remember being surprised that it was the BearenSTAIN bears. You are welcome for the correction, though.

Khabib has three good wins and won his belt from a part-time fighter, full-time real estate agent.
Ha. Classic.
You're right, doing something that no one has ever done before and probably will never do again isn't really that impressive.

Seriously though, I hope things get better for you.
I'm here, if you ever wanna talk.

Khabib has more than 3 good wins. Stop it.
It's ok. Don't waste your time arguing with someone that has a fucking AI OnlyFans girl as their avatar. <lol> <lol> <lol>
Clearly that person isn't to be taken seriously, let alone argued with.
<6>

It’s true. She made it for like a decade or better without needing a purple pillow in her life
Ya now she just oinks her way through her pig life. She still thinks she’s better than everyone as she recently referred to herself as the greatest fighter of all time. I think she’s just a ditch pig/lost soul whose delusions of grandeur will inevitably land her in some kind of nut house for wild hogs

Back