Long shot parlay

Dontpush39

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I just parlayed Jessica Eye, Ben Saunders & Colby Covington...it pays over 20-1. Is it me or does that not seem within the realm of possibility? Only threw $5 on it but still.

2 underdogs and 1 idontgiveafook should pay you better

Colby Covington has a 3% chance of winning. He’s going to be dominated by the new welterweight goat
tenor.gif

I just parlayed Jessica Eye, Ben Saunders & Colby Covington...it pays over 20-1. Is it me or does that not seem within the realm of possibility? Only threw $5 on it but still.
I don't mind your picks except Saunders. I think Brown is going to thrash him.

Good picks

Ben could decision brown
Colby could win a decision

Sure its within the realm of possibility.

But also incredibly unlikely that all 3 are correct. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-1. The odds don't lie.

It's a pretty awful bet.

But parlays are for fun, not for winning money. So enjoy it :)

No chance bud. It wouldn't surprise me if all 3 lost.

I too have thrown away my money. I have Faber, Perry, Saunders, Ortega, paying 112 to 1

I thought eye died in June

Ben Saunders is going to lose.

Brown is gonna murder him.

I bet the Saunders pick is what got that 20-1 odds so high.

You only put five dollars down so that made me give way less shits

I don't see how Covington beats the more athletic version of him

Not too smart to put Saunders on there. Already a toss up with Colby on your slip, but Saunders too? TBH one of the worst parlay's I've seen in a while lol

If you are solely picking fights off that card I think a better parlay is:
Brandon Moreno +120
Ian Heinisch -135
Jessica Eye + 140
Daniel Teymur -110

It pays over 16 to 1. Obviously 16 to 1 has better odds of hitting than 20 to 1 but I would handicap it differently and much rather go with this parlay.

I'm gonna put 20 euros on a parlay with Colby, GdR, Volk and Faber. Probably dumb as shit but hey.. no guts no glory!

Hopefully I'll spend my Sunday like this! lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back