Long shot parlay

Dontpush39

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I just parlayed Jessica Eye, Ben Saunders & Colby Covington...it pays over 20-1. Is it me or does that not seem within the realm of possibility? Only threw $5 on it but still.

2 underdogs and 1 idontgiveafook should pay you better

Colby Covington has a 3% chance of winning. He’s going to be dominated by the new welterweight goat
tenor.gif

I just parlayed Jessica Eye, Ben Saunders & Colby Covington...it pays over 20-1. Is it me or does that not seem within the realm of possibility? Only threw $5 on it but still.
I don't mind your picks except Saunders. I think Brown is going to thrash him.

Good picks

Ben could decision brown
Colby could win a decision

Sure its within the realm of possibility.

But also incredibly unlikely that all 3 are correct. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-1. The odds don't lie.

It's a pretty awful bet.

But parlays are for fun, not for winning money. So enjoy it :)

No chance bud. It wouldn't surprise me if all 3 lost.

I too have thrown away my money. I have Faber, Perry, Saunders, Ortega, paying 112 to 1

I thought eye died in June

Ben Saunders is going to lose.

Brown is gonna murder him.

I bet the Saunders pick is what got that 20-1 odds so high.

You only put five dollars down so that made me give way less shits

I don't see how Covington beats the more athletic version of him

Not too smart to put Saunders on there. Already a toss up with Colby on your slip, but Saunders too? TBH one of the worst parlay's I've seen in a while lol

If you are solely picking fights off that card I think a better parlay is:
Brandon Moreno +120
Ian Heinisch -135
Jessica Eye + 140
Daniel Teymur -110

It pays over 16 to 1. Obviously 16 to 1 has better odds of hitting than 20 to 1 but I would handicap it differently and much rather go with this parlay.

I'm gonna put 20 euros on a parlay with Colby, GdR, Volk and Faber. Probably dumb as shit but hey.. no guts no glory!

Hopefully I'll spend my Sunday like this! lol!

Back