London's Murder Epidemic

Hate to be that guy, but please add your own thoughts. Not just a link and 0 analysis and hoping this turns into a shit show for you to enjoy

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ers-rate-new-york-drugs-cocaine-a8471976.html

A better TS:

Murders in London earlier in the year hit a recent high and even surpassed New York City, averaged 15 murders a month the first 5 months on the year. If recent trends can give some hope, June and July murders were 6 per month bring it back to where they historically have been. Still, the city is in route to a 28% rise in killings due in large part to "street slayings"

Of course, the dumbass UKers (in my opinion) spend about a quarter of the article talking about talking to young children about knife violence from a young age, and to discourage anyone from carrying one for protection

Most of their killings seem to be gang or drug related, possibly caused by an increase in cocaine use among the middle class driving the demand and competition for the illegal drug up, but a cause this year of the upwards blip has been in street stabbings of people who know each other and even friendly, at least at one point

Last edited:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_London

Crime was high as shit in the 90s and 2000s comparatively to now (160 to 190 yearly total) before dipping in year 2006. It dropped below 100 by year 2012 hovered in the 80s till 2015 before climbing above 100..

so yeah good luck trying to find a pattern year to year.. lol

4EC0C19500000578-6016795-image-a-14_1533168432461.jpg

Trying to muster up the strength to feel sympathy for these guys

...and it's gone.

I blame the internet , and all that American hip to the hoppity music .

4EC0C19500000578-6016795-image-a-14_1533168432461.jpg

Trying to muster up the strength to feel sympathy for these guys

...and it's gone.
This was a great death. This guy killed a 15 year old who had nothing to do with gangs, it was the wrong guy. Karma got him.

said that young people in deprived areas of London have nothing else to turn to.

'Invest in youth centres, invest in a new 4G [football] pitch in the area. If you can't take that step then how can you just blame drill music. What can we turn to?'

This part's hilarious. I grew up in one of the most impoverished areas in the UK, funnily enough, me or my friends never went round stabbing/shooting each other over petty squabbles.

These kids don't know what deprived fucking means.

If we assume New York and London are the same in terms of violent crime then there are 23 other states in the US that are more violent than London. Our most "violent" city is equal to only the 24th most violent in USA.
London is safer than nearly half of USA. The rest of the UK even safer.

So yeah, when it comes to violence USA is far worse. Just look at New Mexico, Alaska and cities like Chicago.

If it's gang bangers killing each other other who cares.

It's the lifestyle they choose.

Lack of funding for the police doesn’t help. Never see coppers walking the streets, just PCSO twats.

That is because English people are violent by nature. Its a side effect of all the inbreeding taking place.
I am not sure about the exact law but in England, you can only marry someone if you are at least 1/3 related.

That's also why the US has so much crime and murder. Many are still decent of inbreeds.
Thats why the crime is so high in the South.

That's Tim Westwood, he's the old white guy all these young rappers suck off so they can get on his show.

RichWelloffGreatdane-size_restricted.gif
Westwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Baltimore is 1/13 the population of London and has 164 murders this year already.

Cops are probably too busy arresting people for offensive social media posts to go after the gangs.

Back