London, Toronto or New York City - Which of these cities is the most multicultural?

Which of these cities is the most multicultural?

• Total voters
The push for diversity is to destroy social cohesion and install a tyrannical global government.
I don't believe in this mean global government shit but social cohesion is not good for business, while diversity is. A diverse population typically doesn't give a shit about the society it lives in, so the government is free to deregulate, privatise, accept a bunch of foreign investment with a huge environmental cost, while at the same time lowering corporate tax and lowering the standards at which corporations are held. It's basic neoliberalism and it's a rule that applies pretty much everywhere. Homogenous populations with social cohesion are much harder to fuck in the ass because they will stand up and block boulevards.

Only been to NYC so I won’t vote, but it’s very multicultural

I live in Toronto and it would be tough to argue against any of these, but I’d say Toronto, NY and London in that order. Also, Toronto consistently ranks in one of the best cities in the world to live, so if you think it’s a bad city, it’s probably just you.
Toronto traffic is unbearable. Such a shitshow and the neverending construction is not keeping up.

Toronto traffic is unbearable. Such a shitshow and the neverending construction is not keeping up.
Yeah. I’d have to agree. Although it’s more bearable if you live in the city. If you have to commute for work into the city, it’s awful. I work from home now, but when I had to commute, I was going out of the city against traffic for the most part. watching the people come into the city made me glad I didn’t have to go through that for sure.

It's sad how a place with as much "culture" as Toronto is essentially left identity-less. This place is referred to as Chicago with out a soul. Residents of Toronto don't truly care about the city, they care about "back home", they romanticize the lifestyle abroad and form ethnic/cultural enclaves that are so insular it's nearly impossible to penetrate. The architecture also sucks cock.

Oh sure there, not being able to afford a home and the insane cost of living in a city over run by foreign aristocrats and homeless people jacking off and smoking crack on the sidewalk is a dream come true.

Nothing says "top globally ranked city" like seeing a homeless dude crow bar his ass open in the middle of a park so he can projectile diarrhea in the middle of a kids playground.

Of course, if that isn't your cup of tea that's just you. Leftists are so fucking delusional.
Ive never seen a dude shit in the park, but I am sure it happens.

I agree with you on the identity part. And I’m probably glad it doesn’t have one. We aren’t really a huge tourist spot, but if we were, it would be a bigger pain in the ass. I am happy with the identity of what others think of us. It’s easier that way.

Statistically Toronto and Miami are the two big contenders for the title. For the Americans who have never heard of Toronto just imagine if Miami had the climate of New York and all the Cubans were Indians. That's basically Toronto.

Statistically Toronto and Miami are the two big contenders for the title. For the Americans who have never heard of Toronto just imagine if Miami had the climate of New York and all the Cubans were Indians. That's basically Toronto.
Plus foreigners being very entitled in Canada in general. Multiculturalism is really ingrained as a state religion.

It depends how you define it I guess.

Toronto is a city of ethnic neighbourhoods, damn near self segregation. I can go a week with only seeing whites and asains.

I know where Persians, Jews, Indians, Tibetians all live but never interac with them unless its at a restaurant.

Chinesse people can live in Markham and never have to speak or read english.

Not sure this is what we want out fo our multiculturalism
Man I was in Markham for training recently and you'd think you were driving in China. Kid you not. I saw more Chinese then English business .

Fack I worked in Toronto yesterday and it was 90% asain or Indian.

Back