London police commissioner is proud that fatalities come from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds!

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cressida_Dick_3123624b-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

London’s Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick says the fact that the London Bridge fatalities come from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds is something England’s capital should be proud of.

Dick made her remarks during an interview with The Associated Press today, stating, “it’s desperately sad and poignant but among those who died is someone who’s British, there are French, Australian, Canadian, Spanish.”

“In terms of our witnesses that we’ve spoken to so far, out of the 300-odd people, there are about 20 different countries of origin,” she added. “And the London British population comes from all kinds of backgrounds and every kind of faith and ethnicity.”

“We believe of course that that’s what makes our city so great. It’s a place where the vast majority of time it’s incredibly integrated and that diversity gives us strength.”

khtHCOy.jpg

war is peace
blue is red
diversity is strength

What is it with these political govt figures that have butch haircuts?

I think I know why Obama's preferred appointees had this characteristic.

It's completely impossible to ever take anyone seriously ever again after they drop the "diversity is strength" line. Had she slapped herself across the face while making donkey noises it would be more respectable.

My god this is the top cop in London? Along with the jihadi mayor, no wonder they've got major problems over there

My god this is the top cop in London? Along with the jihadi mayor, no wonder they've got major problems over there
Get the heck out of London if you are white or a Christian.

If you are a leftist, it will be your utopia until you get run over by a truck and stabbed.

that's the London police commissioner?

good lawd, i thought the Nordic Defense ministers were jokes enough

It's textbook colonization. You would have seen the same "stern local officials" (feeble slogan reciters) in British India, etc.

What's unprecedented about this is the majority support among the native population via the power of mass media. The future shame and regret will be so immense.

Last edited:
Is she in an elected position? Or is she appointed by someone specific?

What's unprecedented about this is the majority support among the native population via the power of mass media.

I'm still trying to figure out if this is the case, or just a smoke and mirrors illusion.

Get the heck out of London if you are white or a Christian.

If you are a leftist, it will be your utopia until you get run over by a truck and stabbed.
Its sad what's happening but London has to be salvaged. It's either that or one of the great cities of the west turns into Islamabad

I'm sure this was comforting to the people in England right now. Thanks for this vital information.

She has to be appointed.

Would you vote for her?
The London Mayor and Home Secretary (whatever that is) selected her. Basically she's just a cabinet member that serves at the pleasure of these people.

What is it with these political govt figures that have butch haircuts?

I think I know why Obama's preferred appointees had this characteristic.

To be fair anyone supporting Trump should probably not make jokes about other politicians hairstyles.

Back